JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Do you ever wake up some mornings and just not feel preggo? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2645203-do-you-ever-wake-up-some-mornings-and-just-not-feel-preggo.html)

drewbears April 23rd, 2013 04:36 AM

Do you ever wake up some mornings and just not feel preggo?

Compared to how you feel during the day and when you go to bed. Ever wake up and think, hmmmm am I really still pregnant? I feel normal? My belly doesn't seem bigger or anything?

2Corinthians10:4 April 23rd, 2013 04:52 AM

Re: Do you ever wake up some mornings and just not feel preggo?

Yes, all the time! Especially now that I am in my second trimester and feeling better. I feel normal, just a little fatter lol.

jamieshalon2 April 23rd, 2013 04:56 AM

Yep I feel that way every day. I hate not feeling movement and now with no nausea I just don't feel pregnant at all. I am not very big yet either, so I just feel like I am getting fat or something.

Lemon April 23rd, 2013 05:23 AM

Yes I have spells here and there.

sweety_pie April 23rd, 2013 05:24 AM

Yep some mornings I'm like this, standing in the mirror wondering where baby went?? haha

WhitneysMommy2011 April 23rd, 2013 06:10 AM

Yes, mornings are when I feel the best. I have really thought about buying a doppler lately just to listen to baby.

Allisonjuly April 23rd, 2013 06:20 AM

Yes. I usually wake up without any m/s and it doesn't kick in until after I eat breakfast getting worse as the day goes on.

During the night I do- I have the hip pain and can't sleep on my tummy. And of course the pee break!

nina529 April 23rd, 2013 07:29 AM

yes all the time. i haven't felt pregnant at all.

FishermansWife4 April 23rd, 2013 07:34 AM

Honestly, since I remember to take my anti-nausea meds, I don't really feel pregnant, unless I cough, sneeze, move the wrong way and get pain. Then I rub my tummy and tell baby to scootch over lol I can't wait to actually feel baby beating up my insides so I feel better and less worried. I'm a weird one.

jamieshalon2 April 23rd, 2013 07:35 AM

Not weird at all Amber, I feel that same way. I can't wait to feel lots of movement so I can tell all is ok in there.

jennyrae03 April 23rd, 2013 08:57 AM

I have moments throughout the day where I feel like that! I sit there thinking "Wow I feel exceptionally normal right now. Am I seriously pregnant?"

Hopefully once I start showing, I will remember that I'm really pregant! lol

soul_donut April 23rd, 2013 09:28 AM

I did in the first trimester but now I'm just used to the fact and embracing that I'm having a very easy pregnancy :party:

My body type pre-PG was slim waist and flat tummy, with a curvy butt. There is no mistaking that I'm pregnant now though with my extra curves!

drewbears April 23rd, 2013 10:39 AM

im wishing for more movement so I know that things are okay.

mamarazzi40 April 23rd, 2013 11:03 AM

I'm with all of you wishing for movement! My placenta is all in the front and thick, so booooo! I've also been looking at dopplers to help ease my fears.

On that note, I'm grateful my boobs hurt so badly so I'm feeling something! I'm definitely not grateful for the heartburn. hahaha

Loni April 23rd, 2013 11:07 AM

I just had a conversation with a friend about this this morning. I can't wait to feel the baby move so I know everything is ok. I'm really looking forward to my appointment on Thursday so I can hear the heartbeat and know everything is fine.

cooper1414 April 23rd, 2013 03:16 PM

I feel the same way as you all. I can't wait for my next appt for that reassurance. That's the one that I get my US too though. It seems like my other pregnancies I felt much more pregnant at this point. I hope everything is OK...

SierraWinter April 23rd, 2013 11:17 PM

With my hyperemesis gravidarum I still have a midline in my arm to get daily IV's for hydration & meds (hopefully only one more week of this) - so I've got a daily reminder of the pregnancy. I can't sleep on my right side because of the line so I'm even reminded at night when I want to roll over. I've been told nausea is a sign of a healthy pregnancy so mine must be really healthy??

*Lana* April 23rd, 2013 11:49 PM

I was thinking about this today while getting ready. I attribute some of it to it being #2 and being busy with my daughter. Even my costochondritis is gone/tolerable, thanks to acupuncture, so everything is going as it was before. The only difference is that I haven't been working out the past few weeks--started with valid reasons and now I just don't feel like it.

AllieD April 24th, 2013 01:16 PM

Totally feel like this. I haven't felt movements yet either but I don't think I did with my first DD until past 18 weeks. In fact I remember having my 18 week ultrasound and the tech asking me if I could feel the movements because the baby was jumping all around and I remember saying no.

Hopefully soon though, but yes, now that I am feeling better besides the little bump I'm rocking currently :)

happywife April 24th, 2013 05:20 PM

Im glad Im not the only one who feels this way... some days, I have even convinced myself that my belly has shrunk...