JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Five on Friday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2646105-five-friday.html)

drewbears April 26th, 2013 03:40 AM

Five on Friday

1. How often are you feeling baby move?
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg?
3. What did you have for breakfast today?
4. What's one baby product you MUST have?
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect)

2Corinthians10:4 April 26th, 2013 03:49 AM

Re: Five on Friday

1. How often are you feeling baby move? Not often, I think 3 times total?
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? About once a week, not really since getting pg just since being away from Dh lol.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? I haven't eaten yet.
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Cloth diapers.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Books? Yea I know I'm boring.

FishermansWife4 April 26th, 2013 04:12 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? Just started really knowing it was baby movements last night.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? When it annoys me or I have to go out and not wear pants which hasn't been at all yet but I know it's coming. Maybe once a week?
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Nothing yet. Breakfast will probably be waffles and some fruit.
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Oh I NEED NEED NEED the Batman onesie I found & the pirate onesie I found, besides everything else I already found online for baby.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Oh, a new phone. Mine has had a broken back light for the last 8 months but I refuse to buy a new phone since I should be switching carriers soon. Let me explain, back light broken as in, the phone doesn't light up and you have to sit there and jam the system by pressing all kinds of buttons til the light turns on. In emergencies this will suck so I definitely need a new one of those.

sweety_pie April 26th, 2013 04:25 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? Usually once a day since this past week.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? same, every 2-3 days
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Blueberry bagel and tea
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Bouncy chair I'm not sure lol
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) New camera lens!

Laurenj915 April 26th, 2013 05:03 AM

]1. How often are you feeling baby move? Once every few days
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? Every 2nd or 3rd day. Hasn't really changed
3. What did you have for breakfast today? a piece of dark chocolate
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? A ring sling
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) ipad

Lemon April 26th, 2013 06:59 AM

1.How often are you feeling baby move? Daily. Especially after I eat things.

2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Ha. a little more often since its shorts weather. weekly?

3. What did you have for breakfast today? Organic raisin bran, coffee

4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Good baby carriers (Beco, Moby)

5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? iPhone. I'd like an iPad before baby comes.

paytonsmom0818 April 26th, 2013 07:26 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? 2-3 times a day, especially after eating!
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? every 3-4 days, no change really, It gets too hot here not to shave.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Green bean casserole :giggle: grapes and an apple. hahaha I had to eat the rest of that yummy casserole from dinner.... I dreamed about it!!!!
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Florida State attire!!!! My DH goes to UF and I am FSU alumni. I will drive to Tallahassee just to shop for baby! :D
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Sunglasses :cool:

soul_donut April 26th, 2013 07:45 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? I feel like maybe a few times, but not sure.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? 2-3x week? Nothing has changed with my grooming routine.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? cinnamon raisin english muffin with PB
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? already bought the weezer lullabies, and planning on purchasing the Phillies and Eagles onesies/outfits that baby requires ;)
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) A camera.

jennyrae03 April 26th, 2013 07:51 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? I haven't yet. I'm hoping I feel it soon!
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? I shave every day - I'm really anal about that. Same routine since I was in high school!
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Lucky Charms - I'm probably going to give my kid ADD or something.
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Hmm I'm not sure yet I guess. I'm pretty pumped about the stroller/infant carrier I have picked out.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Love my iPad!

OrangeHope April 26th, 2013 08:36 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? Not too much, I think this is my third time in a couple days.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? I barely shave, I don't have time, when when I know DH have something planned I shave lol.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Cheerios
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Sling
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Iphone

PolicemansCowgirl April 26th, 2013 09:02 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? Haven't felt it yet...soon (fingers crossed)
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? When I have time, not very often but as it warms up like every other day
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Sausage, egg and cheese sandwich
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Diaper Bag
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) My Phone

Jackie1122 April 26th, 2013 09:23 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? Every few days I feel a fluttering movement that I think must be the baby.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? About 2 or 3 times a week, it hasn't really changed.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Part of a breakfast taco.. it wasn't very good.
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? A swing!
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) I love my iPhone

Effervescence April 26th, 2013 09:35 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? Not a lot yet, just a tickle here and there. I realized it was actually the baby at my ultrasound on Tuesday, when the baby made a jerky movement and I felt a little tickle from it.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? Hasn't really changed. I really only ever shave if I'm going to be wearing a dress, shorts, or capris. Or a swim suit. I hate shaving, my skin is so sensitive it is irritated for days after, and by then it's time to shave again. So I just keep it to a minimum.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? An egg and avocado
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Lanolin. Is that considered a baby product or mommy product? My Ergo if lanolin doesn't count.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Running shoes.

The Purple Butterfly April 26th, 2013 11:06 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? Every hour or other hour or so. Not really keeping track, but it's often.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? Once a week and it's about the same.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Andouille sausage and scrambled eggs!
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? A swing and cloth diapers.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? My Macbook. :p

drewbears April 27th, 2013 11:03 AM

1. How often are you feeling baby move?
usually twice a day a few times.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg?
once a week, when I am pg it slows.
3. What did you have for breakfast today?
nothing
4. What's one baby product you MUST have?
my moby wrap I guess.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) my iPad and iPhone

Fortroseberry April 27th, 2013 08:34 PM

1. How often are you feeling baby move? Daily, but mostly when I'm laying down
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? every few days, hasn't changed
3. What did you have for breakfast today? sausage, egg and cheese croissant
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Moby
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) My camera