JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   so, may I re-introduce myself (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2646452-so-may-i-re-introduce-myself.html)

mama2ladybugs April 27th, 2013 05:20 PM

so, may I re-introduce myself

Hey ladies, I was here before but so much has been going on lately that I havent posted in forever. I also will admit when I was posting it was more in sept as I had some confusion with my due date...nothing personal, just me trying to post in theright spot. Anyway, my name is Sarah and I have 1 daughter named Athena with my husband, Eric. I am due Oct 1st and up to this point Ive had not so bad of a pregnancy except for one day last week I woke up with a gush of blood. Baby is ok and they said it was most likely a cervical vessel that broke but that bleeding stopped and I needed a follow up with my dr 2 days later. I went and they said everything looked fine but the nurse put me on pelvic rest until my regular dr comes back and sees me for my next appt which is 2 weeks from now. Im going insane, Erics going insane, but Im afraid if I take myself off pelvic rest something will happen to the baby, so Im really trying to be good. Sorry for the long post but Im also having a tough moment and just hit a nerve.

MrsHoot April 27th, 2013 05:22 PM

Re: so, may I re-introduce myself

I bet that's tough!! But you are doing it for the best reason. :) welcome back!

mama2ladybugs April 27th, 2013 05:40 PM

Im freaking out to be honest. 2 weeks isnt a long time until youre banned from sex or your waiting for something. Lol

Iluvmybabies* April 27th, 2013 08:55 PM

Welcome back!!!!

Hope your appointment goes great!

Lemon April 28th, 2013 04:52 AM

Welcome back!

Hope the rest of the two weeks goes by quickly and that baby is safe and sound. :)

1fabulousfem April 28th, 2013 05:24 AM

Nice to meet you & welcome back! Hang in there! LOL! ;)

2Corinthians10:4 April 28th, 2013 05:28 AM

Welcome back!

Irshtripletsmommy April 28th, 2013 12:56 PM

So you are about 18 weeks? That must have been so scary for you, I'm glad everything looks good with baby. It sucks you can't be checked out sooner, hopefully time goes by quick for you.

Wren April 28th, 2013 05:35 PM

I don't know how people deal with bed rest. I would go insane. Glad everything looks good though.

soul_donut April 28th, 2013 05:55 PM

What do they think about on tv to avoid thinking about sex? Baseball? Their in-laws? Lol.. Best wishes and welcome back!

drewbears April 29th, 2013 07:18 AM

Welcome back!

I was on "pelvic rest" my last 2 pregnancies. The funny thing is before I was put on the rest I could care less, but when I was told NO WAY then thats all I could think about. HA HA

mama2ladybugs April 29th, 2013 10:52 AM

Well thats how I was. Im convinced Ill lose interest as soon as they clear me. Lol