JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Movement (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2649004-movement.html)

slmehaffey May 7th, 2013 10:57 PM

Movement

I'm excited, yesterday I felt a crazy big movement and ever since there hasn't been any flutters, only actual baby kicks and rolls, it is awesome...
how about you guys? feeling movement yet?

Iluvmybabies* May 7th, 2013 10:59 PM

Re: Movement

Wooohooo

I feel so much movement now full rolls and kicks its the best!!!!!!

1fabulousfem May 8th, 2013 03:53 AM

I started to feel a brushing sensation that tickles from the inside for a while now.
I can hardly wait for the rolls & kicks to start! :)

sweety_pie May 8th, 2013 04:21 AM

I'm feeling kicks or rolls at least 3 times a day now, sometimes more! I love it! :D

fludderbye May 8th, 2013 04:29 AM

I personally think this is one of the best parts of being pregnant-

I mean come on we are growing a LIFE inside us and when that baby moves-kicks-pokes-jabs It for me it just amazing

everyday i feel this little one more and more & LOVE IT !!

my oldest said multiple times now she cant wait to feel the baby kick as well

jamieshalon2 May 8th, 2013 04:57 AM

I am feeling little movements more and more now. I can't wait until they are stronger though and there is no doubt to me that it is baby.

fancypants27 May 8th, 2013 05:00 AM

Not feeling anything yet :(

chachartier May 8th, 2013 07:26 AM

I am ALMOST positive that I felt a few hefty movements while I was rocking Dominic to sleep for his nap on Saturday, and then possibly a tiny flutter the next day but nothing that I can be sure of since then. I didn't feel Dominic (for sure) until 17 weeks so I'm trying not to look into any "feelings" down there just yet haha

nina529 May 8th, 2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fancypants27 (Post 27348423)
Not feeling anything yet :(

i'm not either.
i kept thinking i'd feel the baby earlier this time but nothing yet. i didn't feel my son until i was 23 weeks.

anothermother May 8th, 2013 08:15 AM

Yep! Feeling him here! I love it! It was quiet yesterday, just a little here and there, but Monday he was crazy especially after the appointment, he was not happy about getting his heartbeat checked and let me know all night long.

It's funny too, because I always feel him at the same time. In the middle of the afternoon and around 8-9 at night... but not usually later. Hopefully he understands that 10pm is time for sleep (ha! Yeah, right, huh?).

mamarazzi40 May 8th, 2013 09:35 AM

I will be 17 weeks tomorrow and still don't feel anything. Boooooooo

MrsHoot May 8th, 2013 09:58 AM

I love it when I do, but one aren't quite kicks yet, just flutters.

allysmomma May 8th, 2013 10:10 AM

ive been feeling stuff for quite some time now, but not so much over the last couple of days. I did feel a roll though, the other night and I thought it was really early for that, but hey it's exciting.

PolicemansCowgirl May 8th, 2013 01:46 PM

I started feeling the small flutters last week while laying down. Every day I feel bigger and more movements...very excited. makes me feel so much better about everything :) It's an amazing feeling!

slmehaffey May 8th, 2013 02:54 PM

for those of you who are not feeling movement there are several reasons that might be... 1. if it is your first baby you'll feel them later 2. If the placenta is located round the front then you'll feel them later and 3. my least favorite one to say... if you are more 'fluffy' you'll feel them later.
have hope, you'll most likely feel them soon!

Seasaidh May 8th, 2013 03:31 PM

Not only am I feeling things but it seems to be happening on a schedule. There are early morning movements when I'm waking up, and lots in the evening around dinner time.

I'm enjoying it. :)

Allisonjuly May 8th, 2013 03:56 PM

Mine this time haven't felt like flutters or butterflies as I described them in other pregnancies. His movement has been more like pokes.

allysmomma May 8th, 2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allisonjuly (Post 27350116)
Mine this time haven't felt like flutters or butterflies as I described them in other pregnancies. His movement has been more like pokes.

I'd have to agree with you!!

slmehaffey May 8th, 2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allisonjuly (Post 27350116)

the first few movements I felt this time I'd describe more like 'bumps' or 'thumps' though small.. they were not flutters, it felt like the baby was ramming it's body into the side of my uterus... but then they changed to flutters, and now rolls and kicks.

QL1516 May 8th, 2013 08:55 PM

I swore I felt that first, but nothing since. I think everything is still moving though, so might be a little but more padding with everything squished I guess. I'm definitely looking onward to regular movement that I can define, but I know it's early still for a first timer. :)