JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Wednesday Whines and Wahoos! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2649038-wednesday-whines-and-wahoos.html)

2Corinthians10:4 May 8th, 2013 06:54 AM

Wednesday Whines and Wahoos!

What's got you up and down today?

paytonsmom0818 May 8th, 2013 07:17 AM

Re: Wednesday Whines and Wahoos!

Down - I'm so tired, there is not enough hours in the night to sleep!! :asleep:

Up - We are making progress on getting things moved around in the baby room! Almost ready for colors, themes and fun stuff! :D

Heidijens1 May 8th, 2013 09:01 AM

UP Getting stuff ready to plant my garden.
Down my son getting into everything and being so short of breath I can bearly get him out of stuff. Feeling like I ran a mile just walking down the hallway to the bathroom.

jamieshalon2 May 8th, 2013 09:05 AM

this weather sucks. We got 4.16 inches of rain yesterday. I am tired of rain, wind and flooding.
I was super happy to hear my baby's heartbeat again at the doc office.

Lemon May 8th, 2013 09:29 AM

Boo- I'm sleepy, even though I got solid sleep last night.

Yay- Had fun at the Mother's Day Tea at DS' school this morning!

sweety_pie May 8th, 2013 09:49 AM

UP My u/s is tomorrow, can't wait see my little wiggle worm ( Plus I'm 19 weeks!)

DOWN I'm being treated for another UTI (3rd time now) :(

nina529 May 8th, 2013 01:01 PM

Down - i have to work, no fun

Up - i got some good news. i'll be changing doctors and will end up having the rest of my appointments as well as giving birth back at the same hospital where my son was born (i was born there too). i'm really excited as well as relieved about it. it'll be a lot more comfortable being in a place i'm familiar with. the only downside is the hospital is about an hour away rather than 30 minutes. but it's still good news. :)

Iluvmybabies* May 8th, 2013 03:19 PM

Woohoo- I love my absolutely HUGE baby belly and can eat a bit now

Whines- still sick often uggggg

Allisonjuly May 8th, 2013 03:50 PM

See "bad appt" I can't remember the last time I was this mad. I don't want to go back to my regular doc. I think maybe I should change but I hate confrontation and don't know how to carry this out. Ugh

allysmomma May 8th, 2013 04:42 PM

Good....I'm getting stuff from Bath and Body works for Mother's Day.
Bad....I am so tired of my job, tired of 12 hour shifts, tired of this stupid maternity/unprofessional Deputy uniform I have to wear, tired of the people I work with saying they can't do anything special for me, like change my hours or let me wear more professional/comfortable clothing. UGH, I do not like working in a man's world anymore!!! Ok, end of rant!! ;)

anothermother May 8th, 2013 05:53 PM

Whine: I'm still upset my laptop died... on my birthday of all days too. I'm hoping I can still get off a bunch of pictures I have on there. Just thinking I might not has me close to tears.

Wahoo: I got my first day of work under my belt! It felt good to be "productive" again and help in the finances.

ILoveStorm2011 May 8th, 2013 07:51 PM

Down - everything! Mostly trying to clean a litter box and NOT freak out as I do so.
Up - I'm still alive and baby kicked a little today.

jennyrae03 May 8th, 2013 07:58 PM

Whine: I have to buy paint tomorrow, and I have no idea what I am doing!! Lol

Wahoo: I went shopping with my sister today. I have been feeling pretty crummy about myself because I have love handles and look chubby and gross. None of my shirts are fitting right. Today I found SEVEN new shirts (all on sale) that I can wear well into my pregnancy, and make me look really cute and not fat! I also bought my first pair of maternity pants at Old Navy, and they are super adorable! Ooh AND I went to BRU and picked out my stroller and carseat! :) now to just order the darn thing!