JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Wednesday GTKY (Baby) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2649039-wednesday-gtky-baby.html)

2Corinthians10:4 May 8th, 2013 06:55 AM

Wednesday GTKY (Baby)

Have you bought anything for the baby yet? If so what?

jennyrae03 May 8th, 2013 07:02 AM

Re: Wednesday GTKY (Baby)

Crib, dresser, and a cute little sock monkey hat. :)

paytonsmom0818 May 8th, 2013 07:22 AM

Two pink layettes, an adorable purple & yellow outfit and Payton picked the baby out a pink lamb that rattles!

nina529 May 8th, 2013 07:35 AM

only a few packs of diapers, trying to stock up already. and i bought a carseat the other day. i wasn't planning on buying anything until i find out the gender but i saw it and it was a good price so i got it.

Heidijens1 May 8th, 2013 08:52 AM

This is my 5th so we are pretty set. i will probably get stuff after we know the gender but not much. I did find a couple of thermal reciving blankets at the thrift store the other day for 50 cents so I grabbed those up as they are the best swaddling blankets ever. Aske me agian next week after I know the gender and I will probably added to the list. lol

jamieshalon2 May 8th, 2013 09:06 AM

I have bought a few onesies and sleepers at goodwill. Not too much though. Waiting to find out the gender.

sweety_pie May 8th, 2013 09:07 AM

I bought 2 yellow ducky sleepers at around 12 weeks, thats it so far,

mamarazzi40 May 8th, 2013 09:09 AM

I found my sit and stand stroller at a consignment sale last week! wooooo hooooo!

I've also picked up a few summer dresses and a onesie that says "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner" :)

She doesn't need much since Lily is only 2.

Lemon May 8th, 2013 09:16 AM

We have most of the furniture and gear we need since this is our third. I'm actually trying to get most of what we need soon because I know by August I'll be back to school shopping for my big kids.

I've bought:
Beco, Boba Wrap, a few single bottles, pacis, box of Aden swaddlers, bath tub, towels and wash clothes, and over the weekend I started working on his nb-6 month clothes. We have a fantastic kids consignment shop here. I'm getting sleepers and onesies from them.
I'm also working on our one sized cloth diapers. I'm hunting down the old style BG Elementals. I've found 6 new ones so far! :)

The big items we need are- swing, car seat and pump. I'm hoping insurance will pay for the pump.

CountryMedic911 May 8th, 2013 10:24 AM

Tons of clothes and bath stuff

anothermother May 8th, 2013 10:38 AM

I just bought one outfit and a little monkey hat/mitten set.

I'm anxious to go out and hit up some yard sales but it's been raining!

I'm waiting for the BRU trade in sale to get the stroller/carseat. Does anyone happen to know when it'll happen again? I think they do it twice a year and they already did it in January... so I'm figuring August maybe?

gRod May 8th, 2013 10:47 AM

Nothing....waiting to pull everything out this summer and then see what I already have and have to get.

Loni May 8th, 2013 11:37 AM

I bought a pack and play out of clearance at Toys R Us. The only reason I bought it was because it was in clearance and I couldn't pass up the price. I am waiting until probably July to start buying what we need.

Mountain Momma May 8th, 2013 11:45 AM

Nothing yet, waiting until we move to get another crib. I've looked for a few nb gender neutral outfits but haven't found anything I like yet!

PolicemansCowgirl May 8th, 2013 01:40 PM

Haven't bought anything for this one yet. Waiting to find out the gender. I have kept all my boy clothes from last 2 DS and still have most all of the toys and furniture so if it's a boy I have almost everything...if it's a girl (I'm hoping and praying then hey hey SHOPPING SPREE!!!)

allysmomma May 8th, 2013 02:55 PM

A stuffed green frog...we have a boy and girl already and we are pretty set, so not going to get much at this point. Unless, we have twins, then I'll be buying lots of stuff!!

Iluvmybabies* May 8th, 2013 03:16 PM

Nothing yet I have all the girl things I need but if its a boy I need all new things so I'm waiting until the 27th to find out first :smile:

happywife May 8th, 2013 05:02 PM

We bought some diapers (on a yard sale :P) 4 large packs of huggies, for $10...woo hoo!

2Corinthians10:4 May 9th, 2013 05:01 AM

I've bought my diaper bag, nursing cover, and completed our stash of nb prefolds. Everything else will wait until we know the gender.

QL1516 May 9th, 2013 06:09 AM

I bought a decorative piece that's only gonna work for a girl. It's a hanging piece with butterflies, but I figured I'd maybe take them off the string and put them on the wall. It was an impulse buy because they were the colors I love. Figure I can use it somewhere even if not for baby. Ill be waiting til we know the gender for real shopping. It's cute, SO thinks he's seen me shop....

Quote:

I'm waiting for the BRU trade in sale to get the stroller/carseat. Does anyone happen to know when it'll happen again? I think they do it twice a year and they already did it in January... so I'm figuring August maybe?
I didn't know they did this. That's awesome. I'm sure I could probably trade my niece's stuff....