JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Friday Five (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2651218-friday-five.html)

drewbears May 17th, 2013 07:15 AM

Friday Five

1. Do you like to cook?
2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook?
3. Are you crafty?
4. Do you like to garden?
5. Do you like organization?

jamieshalon2 May 17th, 2013 07:42 AM

Re: Friday Five

1. Do you like to cook?
Love it
2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook?
I never follow exactly, I always add or omit

3. Are you crafty?
I think yes, I do graphic design on the side

4. Do you like to garden?
Not really, but I get that itch to garden sometimes

5. Do you like organization?
Love it, I am a virgo and we are supposed to be an organized sign, lol

jennyrae03 May 17th, 2013 07:45 AM

1. Do you like to cook? I do!
2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook? Depends on what it is! If it's cookies, bars, pie, etc? Then I follow the recipe. If it's a dinner dish or side dish, I usually just wing it.
3. Are you crafty? Hahahahaha. No.
4. Do you like to garden? I like the IDEA of a garden. I don't actually garden :)
5. Do you like organization? Yes!! I am super OCD sometimes. I mean, not enough to actually be certified crazy or anything, but...

BelloFiglioLA May 17th, 2013 08:03 AM

1. Do you like to cook? Yes
2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook? If it's a new recipe I usually follow unless I don't like an ingredient.
3. Are you crafty? I would consider myself pretty crafty
4. Do you like to garden? I have a garden, but my Mom planted the entire thing. I have no interest but love the fresh veggies.
5. Do you like organization? Yes! Can't stand a mess.

Heidijens1 May 17th, 2013 09:13 AM

2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook? I follow the recipe
3. Are you crafty? Yes! I even do craft shows!!
4. Do you like to garden? Yes, love it in fact my garden is going to be about 4x's bigger this year then last year!
5. Do you like organization? I love when I am organized and can find things, doesn't mean that happens around my house very often though!!

Lemon May 17th, 2013 09:17 AM

2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook? A little of both

3. Are you crafty? A little bit.

4. Do you like to garden? Yes.

5. Do you like organization? Big yes.

sweety_pie May 17th, 2013 09:49 AM

1. Do you like to cook? Sometimes
2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook? Exact
3. Are you crafty? Somewhat lol
4. Do you like to garden? no
5. Do you like organization? yes

swozze3 May 17th, 2013 10:05 AM

2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook? when it comes to baking I follow the recipe but when it comes to cooking I use a recipe as a guide an go from there
3. Are you crafty? not really :(
4. Do you like to garden? No. I have a thing about plants. I got stung by a hive of bees when I was little running through some bushes an ever since then I hate plants, but I do think they look pretty an am more than happy to water an what not but I won't actually touch them or anything.
5. Do you like organization? That's a tough one since by nature I am not really an organized person when it comes to my house, but when it comes to what's going on with our lives like appts an what not I am super organized. When I worked full time an help DH run our business I never really had time to be at home an organize, now that I am at home I clean all the time an the house looks like I didn't do anything at the end of the day, my soon to be toddler gets into everything

CountryMedic911 May 17th, 2013 01:13 PM

1. Do you like to cook? Love it!

2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook? Depends on what I'm making

3. Are you crafty? I like to think so

4. Do you like to garden? I have a few potted plants does that count? Lol

5. Do you like organization? Yes I get over whelmed in a big mess

Iluvmybabies* May 17th, 2013 01:24 PM

1. Do you like to cook? Not really but my hubby does :smile:
2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook? If I know the recipe I just throw things in but if I don't know it I look at the recipe
3. Are you crafty? Sometimes yes
4. Do you like to garden? Yes very much
5. Do you like organization? Omg yes I have sever OCD so YES

allysmomma May 17th, 2013 04:46 PM

1. Do you like to cook?Yes I love to cook
2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook?Depends on if I've cooked it before, if not, I try to follow the recipe, but if it sounds like something should be added, ommitted or changed I may do taht too
3. Are you crafty?When time allows, i love to be crafty, addicted to pinterest
4. Do you like to garden? Have one and went all out this year, we have tomatoes, big and cherry, red and yellow, zuchinni, squash, green beans, red and white onions, cantaloupe, cucumbers, bell peppers orange and green, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, and strawberries.
5. Do you like organization? Yes, I really try and want to be organized but get so covered up with paperwork that my efforts get lost in the madness, I desperately need help, but hard to do with 2, soon to be 3 kids, oh and Jamie, I'm a virgo, but this doesn't come naturally to me????? :( lol

soul_donut May 17th, 2013 08:49 PM

Yes to all! And when cooking, I do what I want! That's why I don't bake much, hate precisely measuring.. yolo:cool:

happywife May 19th, 2013 06:00 AM

2. Are you a follow the recipe exactly or toss a little of this or that here and there kinda cook? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Toss a little here and there[/COLOR]
3. Are you crafty? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I wish[/COLOR]
4. Do you like to garden? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Love it, wish I had time too[/COLOR]
5. Do you like organization?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]like it - yes, good at it - no[/COLOR]