JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   How Many Times Friday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2651219-how-many-times-friday.html)

drewbears May 17th, 2013 06:18 AM

How Many Times Friday

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee?
2. How many times do you eat a day?
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day?
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex?
5. How many times a week do you go shopping?
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out?

jamieshalon2 May 17th, 2013 06:41 AM

Re: How Many Times Friday

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee?
Once, maybe 2 times on a bad night

2. How many times do you eat a day?
3 actual meals, but a couple small snacks in between

3. How many times do you feel baby move a day?
not too many, mostly at night or after eating apples, lol

4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex?
Not once a week, more like once a month

5. How many times a week do you go shopping?
If grocery shopping counts then once, other shopping not too often, just when needed.

6. How many times a month do you typically eat out?
2 times maybe. Not big on eating out.

jennyrae03 May 17th, 2013 06:41 AM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? Hmm...usually at least once. Last night it was like 4 times because I drank a TON of water before bed!
2. How many times do you eat a day? Three regular meals and then usually a few snacks in between.
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? Only like once, if that. I'm just now starting to feel him/her.
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? Pshht...I dunno. Two times? Three maybe?
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? Rarely ever. Once every couple weeks for groceries, and I only go actual shopping like once every couple months.
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? Probably at least once a week - sometimes that is just me getting things to go to take to work with me though.

BelloFiglioLA May 17th, 2013 07:08 AM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? I have a water chugging problem. I am up a minimum of 4 times. It has actually slowed down since the 1st trimester though. I was up every 1.5-2 hours, no exaggeration.
2. How many times do you eat a day? 3 meals and a few snacks. A lot haha
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? All day long.. 20+
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? 2-ish
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? Grocery shopping once a week. No such thing as other shopping at the moment.
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? We get take out maybe once a week.

Lemon May 17th, 2013 08:16 AM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? Usually 1

2. How many times do you eat a day? 3 meals,1-2 snacks

3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? Don't keep track. Usually in the evening when I'm resting and the kids are in bed.

4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? 2ish.

5. How many times a week do you go shopping? 3?

6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? Lately, way too much. A few times a week.

sweety_pie May 17th, 2013 08:52 AM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? Once
2. How many times do you eat a day? 3 meals, 1-2 snacks
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? All day long
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? Maybe once a week if we are lucky!
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? Once
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? 4 times usually

Druslady96 May 17th, 2013 09:08 AM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? 2-3 but last night only once... we are going camping in a couple weeks and that's all I'm worried about, having to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night! UGH!
2. How many times do you eat a day? I basically try to snack all day... I still have a hard time figuring out what to eat so snacking works better for me.
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? just a few... sometimes I don't feel him yet.
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? Well, until a few days ago when I had some bad pain... everyday. Men have a high sex drive and I feel like it's my job to make sure he is satisfied.
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? Grocery... 2-3, other shopping, maybe a couple times a month.
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? TOO MANY. I almost never make my own breakfast, usually grab it on the way in to work. Then lunch almost everyday... and some dinners because I'm only home early enough to cook some days out of the week.

Lotsakids May 17th, 2013 09:15 AM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? At least twice
2. How many times do you eat a day? Waaaay more than I want to!
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? Guessing I've got an anterior placenta, because I can still feel 'something' but it's really dull/muted.
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? NIL!
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? Once a fortnight.
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? Maybe a couple of times max?

Rosiegirl7 May 17th, 2013 12:45 PM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? 1 or 2
2. How many times do you eat a day? 3 meals and snacks
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? I'd say I feel him one time an hour he is an active one!
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? 5x/wk
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? 1x
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? 2 times a month I'd say

Iluvmybabies* May 17th, 2013 01:21 PM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? Oh gosh so many
2. How many times do you eat a day? I snack all afternoon but I am to sick in the morning
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? to many to count like 200 lol
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? About 5 or more
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? Once or twice
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? Once

ILoveStorm2011 May 17th, 2013 03:18 PM

How many times are up up in the night to pee? At least once
2. How many times do you eat a day? Too many lol. Like 5
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? Quite often, usually in spurts :)
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? Never now that he's gone.
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? Counting groceries, like once maybe.
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? I eat out a lot since I'm alone and dont want to cook.

allysmomma May 17th, 2013 03:29 PM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee?At least once if not twice
2. How many times do you eat a day? Three times a day plus snacks, but most of my meals are small b/c I have no appetite.
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? Usually in the mornings and evenings or after I eat
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? once, usually against my will(not really) but I'm not in the mood and do it to fulfill his needs...lol
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? ugh....only when I'm out of milk or the pantry is about empty, lol, but Wed night it took me 3 hours, thats why i hate going
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out?too darn much!!

Laurenj915 May 17th, 2013 03:52 PM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? 2 times
2. How many times do you eat a day? breakfast and lunch and a snack at dinner because if I eat too much later the indigestion will be horrible
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? 2-6 it depends on how busy I am
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? 2-3 times
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? Once for grocries and maybe one other time for stuff I forgot
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? less than once

nina529 May 17th, 2013 06:36 PM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? usually just once

2. How many times do you eat a day? about 6 times, 3 small meals and 3 small snacks

3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? still nothing yet

4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? hahaha i don't have anyone to have sex with anymore

5. How many times a week do you go shopping? once

6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? several times

mizza411 May 17th, 2013 08:10 PM

1. How many times are up up in the night to pee? None or 1 but usually none, I know this won't last forever!
2. How many times do you eat a day? 5 usually, oatmeal in the morning, then fruit mid-morning, lunch, afternoon snack (usually an apple), and dinner.
3. How many times do you feel baby move a day? Depends on the day but probably 5 or so times- and by this I mean groupings of movement, these "episodes" can last from 2 - 30 mins.
4. How many times a week do you and your DH/so have sex? Nowadays only once...
5. How many times a week do you go shopping? Food shopping once, other shopping maybe once a month if I have to.
6. How many times a month do you typically eat out? Once or twice for dinner maybe 4 times for lunch