JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Had U/S yesterday and we are now Team......... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2651302-had-u-s-yesterday-and-we-now-team.html)

allysmomma May 17th, 2013 11:30 AM

Had U/S yesterday and we are now Team.........

Green still!!! lol We are having just one baby, it's confirmed. I was hoping and praying for 2 of them in there, but she said there is no way there is more than one in there and I didn't see anything else, but one!!! I have no idea what the gender is, Dr. says she thinks it's a boy, based on hb ad hr was 139 yesterday!!! I am looking forward to my next appt and just making sure all is well and baby is healthy. I have no concerns, but I had a scare with my last pg and hope for a smooth rest of my pregnancy. I know now that my placenta is right up front so that is limiting some of the baby movement that I can feel, so that gives me some relief as well!! Hopefully next appt time I can get a tour of the new maternity unit! I excited about that for sure!!!! :D

Wanta.number2 May 17th, 2013 11:40 AM

Re: Had U/S yesterday and we are now Team.........

Hey! I haven't seen you around in awhile! I don't think since I cheated and tested early LOL. Was baby curled up in there? Try jumping up and down, worked for me! Glad baby is looking great! =)

sweety_pie May 17th, 2013 12:07 PM

Glad it went well! :)

allysmomma May 17th, 2013 12:09 PM

I've been back on here for the past oh 2-3 weeks. Life just got really busy!!! I was wondering how you were doing and glad to see you on here...haven't seen you post much either, so wasn't sure really. We decided not to find out the gender, on purpose, just like last time!! We enjoy the surprise, however, I still kinda want to know only cuz I'd like to do a fun gender reveal, like release colored baloons out of a box or a gender cake. Sounds fun and we'd have found out differently on all 3 kids. :) Also, she said I was measuring 18w5d yesterday and I figured cuz it's like the same thing I had with my DD, Dr. pushed out my due date, when I knew it wasn't that late and ended up having her 9 days early. I bet I have this one early too! lol I guess we'll see!!

Lemon May 17th, 2013 02:34 PM

Yay for a healthy baby!

Iluvmybabies* May 17th, 2013 11:11 PM

That's great it all went so well!!!!!!

Allisonjuly May 18th, 2013 08:12 AM

Stay strong! I love team green and the surprise at the birth :)

MrsPea May 18th, 2013 09:32 AM

That's funny you were hoping for two. Glad all is well with your little one and you aren't too disappointed with just the one.

allysmomma May 19th, 2013 11:04 AM

Thanks guys...I was team green on my last birth, so it's not that hard for me to not find out, lol. I really really wish this pregnancy would move along. It's gonna take forever for October to get here, lol!!