JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   16 weeks and MS back ?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2651527-16-weeks-and-ms-back.html)

fludderbye May 18th, 2013 01:21 PM

16 weeks and MS back ??

So just when i can start to enjoy this pregnancy-
no bad MS or anything just over weight, over age and tired all the time LOL

i am getting this MS that all my usual tricks dont help this happen to anyone else-???

jennyrae03 May 18th, 2013 03:36 PM

Re: 16 weeks and MS back ??

Truthfully, I haven't had much MS at all this entire time. However, I have noticed in the past couple weeks that my gag reflex is HORRIBLE, where it didn't bother me in the first trimester. I gag constantly while brushing my teeth!

Also in the past few weeks I get sick if I eat too late in the evening, or if I go too long without food (like it makes me throw up after I eat).

fludderbye May 18th, 2013 04:08 PM

I know it is soo weird- i had it under control nothing real bad- then nothing now its like BAM just soo weird may have try and see if its something specific i am eating causing the tummy trouble

Wren May 19th, 2013 05:27 AM

My MS is mostly gone, but I am starting to have bad heartburn, which sometimes makes me feel queasy.

Allisonjuly May 19th, 2013 11:21 AM

The bad m/s is gone but I have regular now. I'm always nauseous after I eat and sometimes without warning will throw up what I've just eaten. I'm just so glad to be out of the 24/7 stuck in bed stage.

slmehaffey May 19th, 2013 07:11 PM

I may have caught an actual stomach bug... or over did the activity this weekend, I'm not sure, but I just hit 17 weeks yesterday and I'm feeling awful today... I puked my entire breakfast which is abnormal for me even in the worst part of morning sickness I don't puke the whole contents of my stomach (sorry for the TMI)... I'm hopeing it is just a bug and will go away soon. (my daughter had a tummy bug this weekend so it isn't completely out of reason.

Dolly Lama May 20th, 2013 11:23 AM

After a couple months break, my MS seems to be back too for some reason. At first I thought I had some sort of stomach bug, but that's definitely not it because it's gone on for too long.

I'm waking up nauseous, gag till I puke while brushing my teeth, occasionally vomit after meals, vomit if I wait too long to eat...And the worst - gagging/puking with bad smells.

I have to pee every hour nowadays, so of course I couldn't make it out of the grocery store without visiting the ladies room. So in I go only to catch a whiff of what smells like stale depends and lost it right there in the bathroom. Gross!

Guess some of us are destined to suffer throughout the entire process. :D