JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Kick! Oh just kidding! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2656695-kick-oh-just-kidding.html)

jennyrae03 June 6th, 2013 01:57 PM

Kick! Oh just kidding!

So for the past week, little one has really been kicking up a storm! And then for the past two nights while I'm laying in bed, if I rest my hand on my belly, I can feel the baby kick every few minutes.

I told my husband, and had him rest my hand on my belly...that little stinker stopped kicking!! And then as soon as my husband took his hand away, the kicking started right back up again!

On a side note, my baby is SUPER active - I feel it kicking probably 2-3 times in a 10 minute period, and this goes on for most of the day. Am I in trouble?

What about you ladies? How is your little athlete doing?

Jackie1122 June 6th, 2013 02:12 PM

Re: Kick! Oh just kidding!

My baby kicks all the time to! I can usually feel him roll around a little and then after eating or drinking something he really gets going. That is so funny about your husband, the same thing happened to mine numerous times! I know the baby is kicking strongly, sometimes I can even see them through my shirt but my husband has never felt it. I always grab my his hand and put it where he is kicking and then it immediately stops! My husband is convinced that the baby doesn't like him haha! :p

sweety_pie June 6th, 2013 02:28 PM

Mine is none stop kicking all the time lol my belly is always rocking lately its so strong!!

slmehaffey June 6th, 2013 03:36 PM

This little one seems pretty chill, but then I just learned my placenta is in front so that might be why I don't feel that much movement.
My son was pretty chilled out but had regular bouts of very active movement... then my daughter was litterally bouncing off the walls of my uterus doing some kind of crazy rain dance or something.... it must have worked too cause she had a ton of fluid...lol.. ok that was lame.
Anyway now that they are born my son is crazy active and my daughter rarely stops moving but it isn't crazy moving, she just has to be checking everything out all the time, she is very curious, but mellow at the same time.

Irshtripletsmommy June 6th, 2013 03:50 PM

I feel like I was having more movement at this point in all my other pregnancies, but I could be wrong. I'm not feeling anything crazy yet, just some light pokes.

Iluvmybabies* June 6th, 2013 09:16 PM

My last baby was like that lol
This boo looooves daddy talking to her she kicks him every time lol

MrsHoot June 7th, 2013 12:26 PM

I think this one is more of a mover than Sawyer was at this point too! DH just felt the baby kick for the first time last weekend. Love it!!

mizza411 June 7th, 2013 08:19 PM

This is my first and the placenta is in the front so I only really feel her when she kicks to the sides or top or bottom, then I can see and feel it so much! She was so quiet this week I was really starting to worry and now she's been super active today. That's relatively speaking though, I feel it once every hour or two for the most part with some very active periods where I can feel tons for 5 or so mins.

QL1516 June 7th, 2013 09:05 PM

He's quite active, me thinks. I have times I feel him nonstop. I think he's moshing or using the walls of my uterus as a trampoline sometimes. All that movement though and yet he's shy when SO tries to feel. He's not been able to feel anything yet, though he's convinced that he has.... The kicks are getting stronger all the time. Soon enough well feel and see Kuato from the outside.

jennyrae03 June 7th, 2013 09:08 PM

I can't wait for the day I can see the baby kicking, and can see elbows/knees/etc poking out. My husband doesn't believe me that it happens. Silly fool. I can't wait for him to be super creeped out by it *evil laugh*

drewbears June 9th, 2013 12:53 PM

I have been trying to feel our bean on the outside for a good week, and I have some hard jabs, put my hand on there only to feel nothing.

I haven't even tried to have DH or one of the other kids feel it.

AllieD June 9th, 2013 05:53 PM

FINALLY feeling kicks here and it seems whenever there is music on and I'm near it he goes nuts! So funny! Today he was extra active and I was watching my tummy and actually saw the kick from the outside ... of course when hubby tried to feel any of the movements he stopped ... I find during the day there isn't much movement which is weird because I just sit at a desk so I'm not moving around a lot and then once I go to bed it's like he's up and just wants to move around lol. I'm not complaining though! Love the feeling :)

anothermother June 9th, 2013 07:18 PM

Yes! He did that a lot a couple weeks ago but now gives kicks regardless. Remember when I said that I think he is more laid back then my girls? Yeah, I take that back-- he's crazy! I already got a short clip of my tummy moving from the outside. Today DH was laying on the edge of my tummy and Jude was NOT happy about that! lol! Alexis has felt him, but he still stops moving for Chloe, bugger.

slmehaffey June 10th, 2013 05:40 AM

[QUOTE=AllieD;27434613]FINALLY feeling kicks here and it seems whenever there is music on and I'm near it he goes nuts! So funny! QUOTE]

When I was pregnant with my DS I would sit with the laptop on my lap and play music and he'd bounce and kick to the beat of he music it was s fun.