JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2657719-two-for-tuesday.html)

drewbears June 11th, 2013 04:44 AM

Two for Tuesday

1. Where are you feeling the most movement now?
2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy?

sweety_pie June 11th, 2013 05:51 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday

1. Where are you feeling the most movement now? all over!! right up to my ribs even!
2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy? at this moment, constipation I guess.

FishermansWife4 June 11th, 2013 06:03 AM

I feel her move from a little above my belly button all the way down. She's right above my cervix, head down, last time I saw her and I believe she's still there due to feeling small thumps which makes me worry she's going to fall out or punch her way out lol I know she really won't do that but it's just a strange feeling.
As far as complaints go, I really don't have any right now.

allysmomma June 11th, 2013 06:09 AM

1. Where are you feeling the most movement now? still down low, but I can feel it behind my placenta some too
2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy? things have let up a bit, but I've noticed milk, which I love, makes me feel horrible, not sure why that is :(

SouthernBelle86 June 11th, 2013 06:22 AM

1. Where are you feeling the most movement now? All Over!
2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy? Reflux/Heartburn!

soul_donut June 11th, 2013 06:46 AM

Movement is all over! And my complaint would be a sore back.

Lemon June 11th, 2013 06:56 AM

1. Where are you feeling the most movement now? Low. My placenta is in the front though.

2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy? I'm tired, so often! I never got that huge burst of energy. I'm not sure if it's the heat, or having 2 other kids.

happywife June 11th, 2013 06:57 AM

1. Maddie is all over the place!

2. My health and not being able to completely enjoy my last pregnancy.

jennyrae03 June 11th, 2013 08:10 AM

1. Where are you feeling the most movement now? Mostly an inch or two below my belly button or so...last night I was feeling it right at belly button level. It just depends!

2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy? Acne! Not SUPER bad, but it just won't go away! I usually had a zit or two pre-pregnancy, but now I have a new one every day! It's like one goes away and another one forms! Grr.

anothermother June 11th, 2013 08:16 AM

Jude's feet are constantly about 3 inches above my belly button, so at the highest fundal height. In fact, I don't think my fundal height should be so high yet but he's been pushing on it for a couple weeks now. I also feel him stretch out on my left side and hands/fists on the right side.

Eh, not much. Maybe the little bit of heartburn I get. That's about it though.

drewbears June 11th, 2013 09:34 AM

1. Where are you feeling the most movement now?
I feel a lot around my lower left hip.
2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy?
my pubic bone is KILLING me. Often I feel like I need to walk as though I just got off a horse.

nina529 June 11th, 2013 07:45 PM

1. Where are you feeling the most movement now? i'm just barely starting to feel movement. it's really low like right near my cervix or something.

2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy? i'm way too tired most of the time.

ILoveStorm2011 June 11th, 2013 08:34 PM

1. Where are you feeling the most movement now? Mostly low until I lay down then on my left side almost to my ribs.
2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy? Stretch marks, still puking/pukey feeling, maybe heartburn? Right now - stomach pain!! OW.