JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   2nd Trimester Cravings! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2658032-2nd-trimester-cravings.html)

Wanta.number2 June 12th, 2013 08:23 AM

2nd Trimester Cravings!

For those that could eat during the first trimester, we were after some crazy stuff, lol. Pineapple pizza anyone? Hehe! What are your 2nd trimester cravings?

I HAVE to have... and yes, I know this stuff is crap, but I can't help it...
Wildberry poptarts... haven't eaten them and had no desire to eat them at all in years!

Taco Bell Bean Burritos... with extra red sauce. I wish I didn't want these!!!!

CountryMedic911 June 12th, 2013 08:42 AM

Re: 2nd Trimester Cravings!

Pepperoni, bacon, ham, and hot sauce pizza. Also pickles, anything from the Mexican restaurant, sonic slushies, and ice cream with cookies it's horrible! But some how I'm lost weight I'm back to my pre preg weight how does that happen?

jennyrae03 June 12th, 2013 08:47 AM

I honestly have hardly had any cravings, except macaroni and cheese with hot dogs (which has thankfully subsided a bit), and french fries with lots of ketchup!

sweety_pie June 12th, 2013 08:47 AM

For me its been anything baked, sweets lol pies, muffins, cookies, donuts! :rolleyes:

and I'm now up 16lbs as of today's checkup! :eek:

Lemon June 12th, 2013 09:22 AM

Protein. And second helpings, lol.

And I'm always up for dessert. Oink.

jamieshalon2 June 12th, 2013 09:31 AM

General Tso's chicken, strawberries, banana peppers on EVERYTHING. I even ate rice last night and I usually hate rice, lol.

Rosiegirl7 June 12th, 2013 09:51 AM

Mm everything posted sounds so yum!

I'm up 20 lbs already and here's why:

-Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supremes
-Bagels
-Cupcakes
-Hamburgers
-Pizza

Jackie1122 June 12th, 2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wanta.number2 (Post 27441750)
Taco Bell Bean Burritos... with extra red sauce. I wish I didn't want these!!!!

I was craving one of these the other day and loaded up my son just to drive down there and get one! I may or may not have got an extra one to eat later :p

I was craving spicy food for awhile but my heartburn is so bad now that I can't stand the thought of eating anything spicy or salty. I am liking mangos and vegetable spring rolls with sweet chili sauce. I also drink lots of milk which is strange because pre-pregnancy I was not a milk drinker at all! I have been craving sweet items full of carbs like honey buns from the beginning but am trying my hardest to avoid this stuff!

jennyrae03 June 12th, 2013 02:50 PM

Can I just go ahead and say that you ladies are making me hungry? I mean seriously...I kind of want a burrito. And a cupcake. And chinese food. And EVERYTHING!