JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   I need help (intervention please!) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2663793-i-need-help-intervention-please.html)

jennyrae03 July 5th, 2013 04:24 PM

I need help (intervention please!)

Okay I am fatty-bo-batty. I ordered beef and broccoli from the Chinese place up the alley for lunch. Guess what I just ordered for dinner? Beef and broccoli from the Chinese place up the alley.

I can't wait to see the look on these peoples' faces when I walk in there for the second time in one day.

This obsession has got to stop!

:hungry: It's just so taaaaasty.

~*Nicole*~ July 5th, 2013 04:42 PM

Re: I need help (intervention please!)

Lol i say if you're craving beef and broccoli then eat beef and broccoli! They've probably seen a lot weirder than a pregnant chick eating Chinese twice in a day ;)

Irshtripletsmommy July 5th, 2013 04:52 PM

LOL! More power to ya lady.

QL1516 July 5th, 2013 05:18 PM

Sounds like me earlier in this pregnancy, except with Moes. It got to the point that when SO walked in, they'd look at him and say, "Homewrecker, no beans, no rice, chicken, cheese, pico, guac, olives, onions and spicy ranch." And they were correct. :D

Spyctre July 5th, 2013 07:26 PM

I had Chinese every day when pregnant with DD1. DD2 was anything with banana peppers on top. lol DD3 looks to be appetizers. Cheese fries, little sausages, or anything served at a family reunion.

Allisonjuly July 5th, 2013 08:55 PM

Mine has been the house calzone from mellow mushroom. I've almost got it twice in one day :blush:

Iluvmybabies* July 5th, 2013 09:07 PM

Mmm sounds good!

QL1516 July 5th, 2013 09:07 PM

Oh, I wish I had a Mellow Mushroom a tad closer to me. But then again, all the taps, they tease.

fludderbye July 6th, 2013 03:51 AM

mmm i could always eat chinese Love love looooooove it !!!!

Laurenj915 July 6th, 2013 05:07 AM

Embrace it! :) it's part of the fun of being pregnant and it's the only time in your life that it will be acceptable to eat what you want and put on 30 pounds.

My nephew had some fruitloops and i ate one last weekend. Since then I have eaten 5 boxes of fruit loops! Just dry, no milk. They are the best candy ever. Btw, i am going to blame my mom for this one since she would not let me have fruit loops when i was a kid. ;) They were so good. I think I will buy some more tomorrow. I also have been making sushi rolls (not raw) for dinner almost every night.

jennyrae03 July 6th, 2013 05:37 AM

Lauren, Fruit Loops are the best!!! I'm a huge fan of super not good for me sugary breakfast foods lol - Fruit Loops and Lucky Charms are my favorites. I guess I'm just a little kid at heart. :)

Lotsakids July 6th, 2013 08:57 PM

So glad to read this :D

Just raced down the street & got myself a Thai Green Curry for lunch. Heavenly!

slmehaffey July 7th, 2013 05:25 PM

I want Chinese so badly but there are only two restaurants here that have it, I've tried one, it was ehh... the other I have yet to try. DH has an interview soon in a city with my favorite Chinese restaurant and I'm so going! I want me an egg roll!
Mostly I have been eating fruit and pickles this pregnancy... pickles have really helped with heartburn which I didn't get so much with my other pregnancies, and the fruit is new, I'm not usually a fruit eater at all, but green grapes, watermelon, apples... all so yummy! Last night and again in a few minutes I had a waffle bowl filled with cool whip and blueberries coated in dark chocolate ice cream topping... this time I may add some sliced strawberries to the mix.

jennyrae03 July 7th, 2013 05:32 PM

Totally just ordered beef and broccoli again lol. Oops! :)

Samantha, I really haven't been having any other cravings, but I do agree that watermelon is extra tasty! Green grapes = yuck! Purple grapes = delish! Your waffle bowl of goodies sounds really yummy though.

slmehaffey July 7th, 2013 05:41 PM

purple color= beautiful, purple grapes= YUCK! (I'm not big on sweet things ever, so this should be no surprise coming from me.)
need to go make my waffle bowl now.

p.s. I've decided all my dishes should be edible... doing dishes would be WAY easier.

anothermother July 7th, 2013 05:56 PM

My favorite Chinese place is too far, but man that sounds amazing!! Some lemon chicken with fried rice. Yum.

I've kinda been on a cookie/candy kick. Can't get enough of those chunky chocolate chip cookies from chips ahoy. And smarties, love smarties (the American kind, not Canadian)

jennyrae03 July 7th, 2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anothermother (Post 27503129)
And smarties, love smarties (the American kind, not Canadian)

What's a Canadian smartie? lol there's a difference?!

Laurenj915 July 7th, 2013 07:12 PM

Canadian smarties are like M&ms.

QL1516 July 7th, 2013 09:02 PM

Throw me into the American Smarties fan club. But right now I'm on a mixed berry Gummi Savers kick.

And OMG - I'm soooooo excited!! After saying I wished there were a Mellow Mushroom closer to me, I'm driving down a strip today to see that one is opening a mere 10 minutes from me!! I screamed and did my happy car dance. :)

Now I wish I had a winning lotto ticket. (Two times the charm?)

SierraWinter July 7th, 2013 09:46 PM

Hey that sounds healthy compared to the junky McDonald's cheeseburger....and then donut....that I ate for dinner last night. And next week I fully intend to go buy some Twinkies when they hit the shelves at the store :sneak: