JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Off Balance.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2664854-off-balance.html)

jamieshalon2 July 10th, 2013 02:04 PM

Off Balance..

Anyone else here feel totally off balance lately?
I can just be standing there and I will start going over to the side. Usually it's my left side, lol. I have actually had to grab onto a wall or something at times to keep from tipping over. I am sure I look so cute doing that at work :rolleyes:

Lemon July 10th, 2013 02:18 PM

Yes! Just in the last few weeks.

MrsPea July 10th, 2013 03:15 PM

Re: Off Balance..

Sometimes on the stairs I can feel off balance.

Seasaidh July 11th, 2013 03:46 AM

Yaay it's not just me (misery - or at least mild discomfort - loves company)

I tried to do weighted squats earlier tonight. No dice. I couldn't stay on my feet.

*sigh* Pregnancy is starting to take over my life.

sweety_pie July 11th, 2013 04:41 AM

Yep feeling that here too! lol

jamieshalon2 July 11th, 2013 05:22 AM

I try to walk with friends during break times here at work and lately I feel like a drunk person because I will sway, lol. forget it if I try to bend over to pick something up, I feel like I could just topple right over.

FishermansWife4 July 11th, 2013 07:15 AM

Yes, for the last three weeks at least. I go to clean and I have to bend over, forget it, I feel like I'm going to land flat on my face. Walking up a hill, I sway from side to side. I'm seriously waiting for the police to stop me and tox screen me. No officer, I'm not drunk. This isn't a beer belly. I'm pregnant :P

jennyrae03 July 11th, 2013 09:18 AM

Not off balance, but definitely clumsy as **** (that was the s-word, by the way haha). I drop EVERYTHING. It's like my fingers lost their motivation to hold things so they're just like "Hey lady, I'm just going to put this over here, and we can get it later." It's usually larger more significant items, too. Do I drop pens and pencils? No. Do I drop glass tealight holders onto a wood floor? Of course I do.

Oh and sometimes I walk into walls.

ILoveStorm2011 July 11th, 2013 10:08 AM

I went to yoga today for the first time ever. I did plank on my elbows and I went to talk to the teacher after class (I was super late!) and she was like "Do your wrists bother you?"
I said yes, but in reality I dont trust my arms to maintain balance and I did NOT want to be that person that falls over lol. Especially in a beginner class.

drewbears July 16th, 2013 08:49 AM

Last night I did. It was very odd. I felt like I was spinning??