JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Pee all that you can pee (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2664946-pee-all-you-can-pee.html)

Seasaidh July 11th, 2013 03:01 AM

Pee all that you can pee

*sigh*

Anyone else already having pee issues?

My doc says to blame the baby, who apparently is already squeezing my bladder out of existence. Half the time I'll go pee, stand up, and it already feels like I have to pee again. It's maddening - if it's this bad now, how screwed am I going to be in 5 weeks?!

Fortunately this condition isn't constant - yet.

UTI has been ruled out, btw. This is all just ... fluid mechanics and there's nothing to be done. Argh.

sweety_pie July 11th, 2013 03:39 AM

Re: Pee all that you can pee

Yep! Been feeling like this lately too off and on!! It sucks, I go to the bathroom like 5 times in a row before bed just to try and feel like I no longer need to pee!! lol

jamieshalon2 July 11th, 2013 04:24 AM

Yeah I am going a lot more too. I feel like I practically live in the bathroom at work. I never pee too much, but I sure can feel it when she kicks me in the bladder and I have that sudden urge to pee really bad.

QL1516 July 11th, 2013 06:00 AM

Yep. I don't feel like I'm every empty and I swear it all goes right through me. I'm in the bathroom no less than a dozen times a day (conservative estimate there) and I'm usually a three, four times a day girl. SO laughs every time I say I have to pee. "Again?!?"

FishermansWife4 July 11th, 2013 06:08 AM

I'm definitely with you on this post. She kicks, I gotta go. I gotta go, five minutes later, I'm going again. The bright side is it'll only last about 3 more months lol

soul_donut July 11th, 2013 06:11 AM

me too! It's so funny. DH doesn't believe me sometimes. I will go as we leave the house, and by the time we get to our destination, I head right to the bathroom!

We had our first childbirth class last night. I went before we left. Went when we got to the 8th floor. And then at the hour mark of the class, the teacher offered a short break and all the preggo ladies, myself included, beelined to the bathroom. Oh well! I had to go as we were leaving but I held it until we got home ;)

MrsPea July 11th, 2013 08:26 AM

Yup, I never really stopped having to pee a lot, but now I get the go to the bathroom, stand up, flush, have to pee again feeling. Basically anytime I go from sitting to standing now he crushes my bladder.

Rosiegirl7 July 11th, 2013 10:01 AM

Yup peeing all day long!

~Momma*2011~ July 11th, 2013 10:40 AM

Not only am I peeing a lot it seems like the when I have to go, I better find a bathroom.....NOW otherwise I might pee myself.

slmehaffey July 11th, 2013 01:18 PM

I'm going more with this baby than with my other two, but I think I'm also staying better hydrated so that might be why. However I did learn a trick to help that go stand up feel the need again feeling.... do some wiggling on the potty... lean left, lean right, lift your belly, lean back and forth... by the time you've done all that you really will have emptied your bladder. The baby can cause your bladder to not empty it's self all the way... no fun.

Allisonjuly July 12th, 2013 03:27 AM

This just started happening last week. Makes me wonder if he flipped?!?

fludderbye July 12th, 2013 03:34 AM

I just peed, grabbed a cup of coffee sat down & seriously feel like I have to go again- LOL

Wren July 12th, 2013 07:08 AM

Me too. The worst is when I sneeze sometimes a few drops squeeze out. I guess I need to do some Kegels.

Seasaidh July 12th, 2013 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wren (Post 27514535)
Me too. The worst is when I sneeze sometimes a few drops squeeze out. I guess I need to do some Kegels.

evidence suggests that kegels alone make the problem worse - do squats instead!

If you want the primary source, I'll dig up the link :)

Glad it's not just me, but so far I'm holding everything in quite well for how much... pressure there seems to be on my bladder to go, so that's encouraging. I went to a concert the other night, was there for... 2.5-3 hours? I peed no less than 4 separate times (and it just so happened that I used each one of the venue's 4 bathroom stalls - I think that's some kind of personal record lol)

allysmomma July 12th, 2013 12:31 PM

Ok, so yesterday, my DD was using the bathroom and I happened to be in there, sitting on the edge of the tub, she got done and I was hurrying her off the toilet, so I could get on it :TMI: but i literally stood up and moved two feet and turned around and had already peed my pants!!! lol I just laughed and thought to myself....this is too **** early ;))

drewbears July 16th, 2013 08:28 AM

Um yes! And I feel like I have to like lean different ways to get the flow going??

estherm July 16th, 2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slmehaffey (Post 27513116)
I'm going more with this baby than with my other two, but I think I'm also staying better hydrated so that might be why. However I did learn a trick to help that go stand up feel the need again feeling.... do some wiggling on the potty... lean left, lean right, lift your belly, lean back and forth... by the time you've done all that you really will have emptied your bladder. The baby can cause your bladder to not empty it's self all the way... no fun.

Yup I do the wiggle too ;)

LOL

Allisonjuly July 16th, 2013 02:38 PM

U/s today showed he flipped! That explains it ;)