JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Moody Mommas? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2665216-moody-mommas.html)

curlimama05 July 12th, 2013 06:29 AM

Moody Mommas?

How are your emotions lately?

jamieshalon2 July 12th, 2013 06:41 AM

Re: Moody Mommas?

Mostly I feel annoyed. It seems like the tiniest little things will annoy me lately. It has gotten really annoying. I don't get weepy too often, but it does happen on occasion.

sweety_pie July 12th, 2013 06:44 AM

Today was the first time in a long time that when DH was making me laugh, I broke out into a full bawl!! He didn't know what to think as I was bawling as if someone died! lol

Wren July 12th, 2013 06:48 AM

I was really moody the first trimester, and it has come back big time this past week. I've had to give myself a few time-outs from my 3-year-old because she is being impossible recently and I just don't have to patience some times.

jamieshalon2 July 12th, 2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wren (Post 27514469)
I was really moody the first trimester, and it has come back big time this past week. I've had to give myself a few time-outs from my 3-year-old because she is being impossible recently and I just don't have to patience some times.

I feel you on that. My 5 year old has been horrible with temper tantrums lately and it takes all I can do not to lose my cool with him.

QL1516 July 12th, 2013 07:32 AM

I'm random. I'll sometimes snap quickly and lose patience. Then there's times like last night where before I know it I'm crying. That seems to be happening more frequently at this stage. SO felt horrible because he was cranky and then he looks over and sees me just crying away. I really have no idea what set it off, I think sometimes I just need to cry right now. Later on I am amused by the stereotypical nature of it all.

WorkerBeeMama July 12th, 2013 08:36 AM

I'm not a crier, but last night I told DH that I felt so miserable I wanted to cry.

I am so tired and uncomfortable and 39 weeks just seems so far away. I think I am getting a little depressed from not feeling good, or maybe it is just normal pregnancy hormones, I don't know. But I can't wait until 39 weeks!

MrsHoot July 12th, 2013 12:24 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is not the most patient. I have snapped on my 2 year old at times lately. I just found a molar popping through, so atleast there is an explanation for his behavior...but the crying tantrums, the throwing of his whole body while I'm holding him--it just makes me crazy!! Yesterday I yelled at him (bad mom, I know) because he took my giant water bottle and tried to pour some of the water into the lid, and of course he spilled it all over the table. (This was after he got to the honey and opened it's lid in like 2 seconds flat and spilled it all over his legs, grr!)

It doesn't help that DH has been working late, so I don't have as much help as I normally would! I feel sorry for my future class of students... atleast they'll only have to deal with me for 8 weeks until I go on maternity leave!

gRod July 12th, 2013 12:29 PM

DH is making me crazy. No big reason....just annoyed!

curlimama05 July 12th, 2013 01:22 PM

My 5-year old has been extra ornery this week. And not listening at all.

cooper1414 July 12th, 2013 03:59 PM

I have been irritated and short tempered a lot this pregnancy. Things just irk me. Usually when I am preggo I have been weepy, but not this time. I rarely cry this go round, I just get mad.

drewbears July 16th, 2013 08:40 AM

I have good days and bad days. I still cry easy.