JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   #hugeboobproblems (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2665306-hugeboobproblems.html)

MrsHoot July 12th, 2013 12:11 PM

#hugeboobproblems

Lol-- as put by DH. I wish that I could take my boobs off right now and put some different ones on. I just had to order a couple of new bras online- the first one I ordered was very cute--polka dots! But turns out a 34 G was too small. :/

Ordered another one made by Hotmilk from Amazon and it fits! Yay. Went to an H and there might even be a little room for me to grow in it yet. Only annoying part with the bra is that the sides go pretty close under your armpit, so if I wear any tanks it shows through. It also definitely looked cuter on the smaller boob model!

Anywho- I would recommend it if anyone needs a bra! It was only like $35 and it's a nursing one by Hotmilk. If anyone has another other brands they recommend, send them my way!

jamieshalon2 July 12th, 2013 12:16 PM

Re: #hugeboobproblems

Oh man, that sucks you had to go up again. When I went last friday to get a new bra I had to get a 34DD instead of a 34D and I wasn't happy about that. Turns out I am still muffin topping out of the top of that cup size too... geez.

allysmomma July 12th, 2013 12:33 PM

Hubby loves the new additions...hehehe...I just want to beat him off of me with a stick!!! Gotta love it!!

Dolly Lama July 12th, 2013 01:01 PM

I was just wondering what to do about the girls this morning as I had to work hard to stuff them in my DD bra - they're kind of hanging over the top and out of the bottom. I was just going to shove them in sports bras from here on out. :)

curlimama05 July 12th, 2013 01:16 PM

Ugh. The other day I had a nice big heat rash under my tatas.

anothermother July 12th, 2013 01:40 PM

thanks for the recommendation! I was actually looking at Motherhood the other night since I'm spilling out of my 34DD's too.

allysmomma July 12th, 2013 01:48 PM

I can't seem to bring myself to buy new bra's, spilling out or not...Is there something wrong with me?

MrsHoot July 12th, 2013 06:02 PM

It took me awhile to buy a new one, I've needed to go up a size for quite awhile! I honestly was getting annoyed about all of the boob sweat from my boobs being so squished together...

QL1516 July 12th, 2013 07:30 PM

Good to know. I'm in a 40F now because Motherhood didn't have anything in a lower band size that had big enough cups (usually a 34DD/DDD, no idea what I actually am now). It was only $20 and I was desperate, but it rubs me under my tatas and pits. They're ridiculous. I can't imagine how out of proportion I'll be after Kuato arrives. At least my belly kinda balances it out. I'm gonna need a friggin wheelbarrow instead of a bra.

ILoveStorm2011 July 12th, 2013 07:32 PM

Ugh I have been bad about getting a new bra.
So many DD's! I wish Motherhood at least carried bigger sizes for smaller women (like 34DD's or 34E (DDD's))
But they dont in store :(
I'm to afraid of going online and it not fitting and there being a hassle to return/exchange.

QL1516 July 12th, 2013 07:37 PM

I think the Motherhood I went to had 36E, but not 34. It may vary.

Irshtripletsmommy July 13th, 2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allysmomma (Post 27515532)
I can't seem to bring myself to buy new bra's, spilling out or not...Is there something wrong with me?

No, I hear you-I bought a new one and turns out I got the wrong size. I got lazy and fed up and I don't want to spend the money on something I will wear under my clothes for 3 months! I just end up having to wash my existing bras more often since there are less of them. Mrs. Hoot-I thought I had issues with my big c's/d's! You really put things in perspective for me. I was looking at the belly pics and you have such a tiny frame! Do you have back pain from them?

Minilegs July 13th, 2013 08:14 AM

Thanks for the tip! I'm an H/I cup right now and I really need a bra! I also don't want to spend close to 100 bucks for one. UGH

P.S. just a tip, I had one like this bra and with larger breasts, it totally "folded" them and made them look ugly and unshaped ha ha. http://www.amazon.com/HOTmilk-Chic-N...lk+nursing+bra

Cccbb61013 July 13th, 2013 10:16 AM

I'm originally a 36 DD & right now I'm wearing a 40 F. I'm not sure why my band size has gone up so much as I've only gained like 8-10lbs. I'm thinking it's because they didn't have a 36 or 38 E, so I went with a 40 e, which fit better but still tight so I ordered a 40 f online & something is off with the fit. Thinking I should be wearing a 38 F, but oh well I'll (painfully manage). To the ladies who can't bring themselves to buy a maternity bra (I was the same with my first pregnancy & never again!). I got the in store bra at motherhood for $22 & the one online from motherhood for $12!!

allysmomma July 13th, 2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cccbb61013 (Post 27516795)
I'm originally a 36 DD & right now I'm wearing a 40 F. I'm not sure why my band size has gone up so much as I've only gained like 8-10lbs. I'm thinking it's because they didn't have a 36 or 38 E, so I went with a 40 e, which fit better but still tight so I ordered a 40 f online & something is off with the fit. Thinking I should be wearing a 38 F, but oh well I'll (painfully manage). To the ladies who can't bring themselves to buy a maternity bra (I was the same with my first pregnancy & never again!). I got the in store bra at motherhood for $22 & the one online from motherhood for $12!!

I guess I'm just okay with the fit and I'm not completely spilling out of them. I wear a sports bra to work and that's just fine, but I already spend a lot on reg bras, I have nursing ones, but they are so ugly and not comfy, but if it gets too bad, I may def invest. :)

Lemon July 13th, 2013 12:30 PM

I'm still squeezing mine into my C cups. I hate to buy new bras for only 12 weeks or so.
Maybe I'll go nursing bra shopping. :)

MrsHoot July 13th, 2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irshtripletsmommy (Post 27516332)
No, I hear you-I bought a new one and turns out I got the wrong size. I got lazy and fed up and I don't want to spend the money on something I will wear under my clothes for 3 months! I just end up having to wash my existing bras more often since there are less of them. Mrs. Hoot-I thought I had issues with my big c's/d's! You really put things in perspective for me. I was looking at the belly pics and you have such a tiny frame! Do you have back pain from them?

Yes. Now that boobs and belly are bigger, I have trouble with back pain at night. I think it's from all the extra weight I carry around during the day!

drewbears July 16th, 2013 08:50 AM

I have always been really top heavy, and feels worse now, I dont wanna go get a new bra or 2 cuz I will need nursing ones. Its depressing cuz they are ugly.

estherm July 16th, 2013 02:04 PM

Mine won't stay the same size they continually go up and down in size.. Its frusterating..

Hate my pregnant boobs ;s

slmehaffey July 16th, 2013 07:32 PM

from previous experience I know that as soon as my milk comes in I'll start decreasing in size again so I have not bought any new bras this time. I'm using my nursing bras from pregnancy with my daughter, which are working ok. I should be wearing a 34F-G but am currently wearing a 36DD (E) and am not totally uncomfortable. I will be buying new bras as soon as I start nursing though cause I have no idea what size I will be then and likely wont fit these bras at all.
My dad told my mom the other day that he thought I had bigger breasts than her now... oh my....not something you want to hear from your dad.