JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Lazy Sunday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2666997-lazy-sunday.html)

soul_donut July 21st, 2013 11:52 AM

Lazy Sunday!

Yesterday was a busy day - drove DH to an airport 2 hours away, then went to Ikea.. then found out that his flight was severely delayed, so I ended up picking him up and driving 2 hours back home with him! We then went out to a bar to meet some friends in for a family reunion from out of town - and we stayed out until 1:30 AM! That's the latest I've been up, let alone out, for a loonnggggg time. It was fun and I didn't feel totally tired, so it was great. But today, I'm reallllyyyy tired. :D Not feeling bad, but definitely off my feet watching baseball. I just ordered a pizza to be delivered, and I'm going to eat it all by myself, since DH is on his way to Asia. But it's only 2:45 and I'm not going to do any nesting activities or anything productive, or leave the house since it's rainy today.

I need some suggestions for websites, hulu/netflix good movies/documentaries, etc. What should I do today that is designed for a tired and lazy preggo? I'm so lazy I can't even find something lazy to do ;) Thanks ladies!

jennyrae03 July 21st, 2013 01:54 PM

Re: Lazy Sunday!

I have zero advice as far as fun websites to go to or good movies to watch. I'm mostly pretty lame. :P

I too am having a lazy Sunday after staying out til midnight at a wedding reception last night. I'm lounging around, tinkering online and updating my baby registry while my husband tiles our upstairs bathroom.

Hope you find something to entertain you. If all else fails, stuff yourself full of pizza and have a nap!

soul_donut July 21st, 2013 02:22 PM

Sounds like a sweet day :) I am watching Moonrise Kingdom now, and I ate a lot of pizza. It's still perfectly, gloriously gloomy outside. Today is turning into a great day! Hope you enjoy yours.

mizza411 July 21st, 2013 02:29 PM

I'm finally getting to the mural in my babies room today, just taking a break because the darn overhead projector keeps turning off when it overheats!

Have you checked out reddit.com? It's a super time waster, you can even just check out the subreddits for what yo feel like (funny, aww, cloth diapering, etc).

Have a fun lazy evening!

Heidijens1 July 21st, 2013 04:56 PM

I hope what ever you did today you enjoyed it. I have been really stressed out the last few days and have not slept well at all. Well Dh is home from work on Sundays so I woke up at 8:30 and was so tired that right after breakfast I went and layed back down till 12, had lunch then fell asleep agian till 4! I needed that so bad. I could barely function at all this morning and now I feel somewhat normal again.

drewbears July 23rd, 2013 07:59 AM

Hoping you had fun relaxing!!!!!