JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2675041-two-for-tuesday.html)

drewbears August 27th, 2013 04:16 AM

Two for Tuesday

1. Are you already thinking or planning the next baby?

2. What was the last thing you bought for yourself non baby or pregnancy related?

jamieshalon2 August 27th, 2013 04:34 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday

1. Are you already thinking or planning the next baby? Nope, no more babies for me. I am getting a tubal done

2. What was the last thing you bought for yourself non baby or pregnancy related?
I guess the new rug I bought for our kitchen on Sunday.

Irshtripletsmommy August 27th, 2013 04:48 AM

Nope, for once I am not thinking about having another baby.
Flip flops from target.

Aimee319 August 27th, 2013 05:46 AM

1. Are you already thinking or planning the next baby? No, this will probably be our last.

2. What was the last thing you bought for yourself non baby or pregnancy related? I really have no idea. Bought some yoga pants last week but they were for the hospital bag so I really don't know. I rarely ever buy stuff for myself.

JeCaLe August 27th, 2013 06:18 AM

1. Are you already thinking or planning the next baby? Nope we are done after this one. Trying to decide what kind of pernamenent birth control to do. Right now we are thinking Essure, but I need to talk with my OB about it.

2. What was the last thing you bought for yourself non baby or pregnancy related? There are things non baby or pregnancy related? Shoes were the last thing I bought.

happywife August 27th, 2013 06:27 AM

1) Number 7 is the last one for us, I am too old (38) and this pregnancy has been super rough on my health

2) I have not bought anything for myself recently (its even been nearly a year since Ive had a hair cut) but my cousin is coming over tomorrow to cut my hair and I am buying a Kitchen Aid mixer for myself within the next few weeks :D

jennyrae03 August 27th, 2013 06:35 AM

1. Are you already thinking or planning the next baby? Kind of - we would like for next baby to be born when this one is around 2, or a little before that.

2. What was the last thing you bought for yourself non baby or pregnancy related? Uhh...hmm...probably a pair of shoes, a few months ago? I honestly can't remember.

sweety_pie August 27th, 2013 06:46 AM

1. Are you already thinking or planning the next baby? No more babies here, planning how to get DH on board to getting the big V more like!! lol

2. What was the last thing you bought for yourself non baby or pregnancy related? I don't even know maybe a shirt, but even that was to cover this big belly, so nothing non baby or pregnancy related for a LONG time now! lol