JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   So... Baby has not arrived yet, BUT who is already thinking and planning the next... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2677600-so-baby-has-not-arrived-yet-but-who-already-thinking-and-planning-next.html)

drewbears September 9th, 2013 06:50 AM

So... Baby has not arrived yet, BUT who is already thinking and planning the next...

one??

Anyone already thinking and planning for the next baby/pregnancy??

Just curious.

Aimee319 September 9th, 2013 06:57 AM

Re: So... Baby has not arrived yet, BUT who is already thinking and planning the next

Not really...at all. DH is pretty sure he is done after this baby. I go back and forth on whether I want 2 or 3 so we're not doing anything permanent yet in case I can convince him to have one more:smile: IF we do though it won't be for at least 2-3 years. We need a bigger house, etc.

jamieshalon2 September 9th, 2013 07:09 AM

Re: So... Baby has not arrived yet, BUT who is already thinking and planning the next

Nope, nope, nope, we are DONE, lol.

anothermother September 9th, 2013 07:20 AM

DONE! Very, very much done! Hoping to make it permanent soon.

soul_donut September 9th, 2013 07:21 AM

Us ;) Not right-right away though, we're not trying to beat any world records or anything.. just expand of our family of two, to three, to four while we're young enough to retire young-ish and keep DH on his retire from corporate America at 55 yo plan.

Wren September 9th, 2013 07:26 AM

Done! And need to start planning permanent solutions....

curlimama05 September 9th, 2013 07:31 AM

Keeping our options open for now.

ILoveStorm2011 September 9th, 2013 08:06 AM

We'll start again in 4-5 ish years. Not concerned about them being too far apart or close in age and I want to finish up my degree and start whatever career goals I have :) If we get to a point like we were at with this one (great health insurance, timing was good, a good income) then we might try earlier but I think we'll just try the puppy route first :P

sweety_pie September 9th, 2013 08:15 AM

Done, done, done! :)

Daisee37 September 9th, 2013 08:33 AM

The only thing we're planning is how soon DH will get the big "V" done afterwards! And we are actually infertile (used donor sperm to get pg)... so we really are NOT going to take ANY chances! I've prayed 7 years for a miracle, and now I will do everything in my power to prevent one after this baby arrives! Done done DONE. Done.

SouthernBelle86 September 9th, 2013 08:34 AM

This is our first healthy baby after two miscarriages and a high risk pregnancy isn't easy with all the doctor appointments but we want more children!!!!

My husband thinks a couple years in between a child would be good for our family and I agree with him. I am thinking 2 or 3 children would be the perfect number for us and we just bought a van so will be well prepared. lol I would like a little girl as well before we quit having children. :D

JeCaLe September 9th, 2013 08:38 AM

We are done! Instead of planning for our next baby we are planning on how to make things permanent.

Lemon September 9th, 2013 09:10 AM

This is probably it, so no plans for sure. :)

east to west coast September 9th, 2013 09:13 AM

Even if, for some odd reason, we do end up considering going for #3, I can't even think or talk about it until the baby is close to 6 months old. I'm not one of those women who loves being pregnant, and being extremely sleep deprived during the newborn stage definitely doesn't give me baby fever.

But, we are 99% sure we're done.

Spyctre September 9th, 2013 09:48 AM

NOOOOOO! Never ever again EVER!

MrsPea September 9th, 2013 09:54 AM

Right now I just want to be done with this pregnancy! I'm going to need a year or year & a half before willing to go through this again, but we do want one more.

~Momma*2011~ September 9th, 2013 10:14 AM

My DD would have to be well into preschool before a #3 will be considered. 2 in daycare is going to be rough. I'm not saying we are 100% done but if this one comes out a boy, I'll probably be done.

Iluvmybabies* September 9th, 2013 12:49 PM

We will NTNP until I get my period back then we will TTc our last bumpkin :D

AllieD September 9th, 2013 06:34 PM

Very much done as well :)

slmehaffey September 9th, 2013 07:06 PM

DH and I just talked about this the other day. When we got married he promised me 3, I agreed to 3. I tell him now that I promised not to ask for more so I will not ask for more, but he doesn't believe me.... I don't know if I believe me.. but I'm going to try my hardest not to pressure my husband into something he doesn't want.
To be honest I'd like to just leave it in the hands of God... if more come then they come unplanned, if they don't then our family is done... BUT... I know that puts us at risk of 1200 kids... so DH will be more content if I choose to monitor my fertility and be careful (we don't like most methods of birth control and don't really want a permanent fix either)