JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Update on us! I missed you guys! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2687269-update-us-i-missed-you-guys.html)

Wanta.number2 October 21st, 2013 08:56 AM

Update on us! I missed you guys!

Gage is doing wonderfully and is such a big boy! But I have been in and out of the hospital.. with an infection in my c/s incision! I am finally home for good however, and only on a mild antibiotic.
It has been really hard for me since I had to choose to forgo breastfeeding. Too many medicines, and pumping and dumping was proving to be extremely difficult, especially being scared that the drugs in my system would still get to baby.

Gage is now over 9 lbs and growing like a weed. He has also been holding his head up!! Very strong little guy. Looks identical to DH, not a thing like me.

I missed being around and sharing in the joy of all the new babies!!! Congrats mamas!!

MrsPea October 21st, 2013 09:13 AM

Re: Update on us! I missed you guys!

Oh so sorry you've been having a rough go at it! :( That sounds pretty awful, but I'm glad to hear you are doing better and Gage is growing so well.

sweety_pie October 21st, 2013 09:28 AM

Sorry to hear you had such a rough start!! Glad you are back on the mend though! :)

Rosiegirl7 October 21st, 2013 09:47 AM

Glad you are home and recovering! Don't feel bad about not breast feeding either- it sounds like you are doing a great job mama! I can't believe he can already hold his head up! :)

gRod October 21st, 2013 10:39 AM

Glad you are home now! Sorry about the BF'ing; however, it seems like your LO doesn't mind at all! :)

jennyrae03 October 21st, 2013 10:41 AM

Sorry to hear you had such a rough go of things at first - glad it's improving for you!

That's great that Gage is growing so quickly and holding his head up! High five, little guy!

mizza411 October 21st, 2013 10:47 AM

Boo, too bad about the rough start, but sounds like everything is better niw. Welcome back!

JeCaLe October 21st, 2013 11:29 AM

Glad you are finally back home for good, that sounds so rough.

2Corinthians10:4 October 21st, 2013 01:09 PM

Glad you're home and recovering!

Laurenj915 October 21st, 2013 02:47 PM

I'm sorry you had to deal with an infection. Glad that Gage is growing like a weed though. I am so excited for the last few ladies to have their babies so we can all experience this newborn stage together

Lemon October 21st, 2013 02:49 PM

Yay for being home for good!!

FishermansWife4 October 21st, 2013 06:20 PM

Glad to hear you're getting better! SO glad to hear Gage is growing like a weed. Susan tries to hold her head up too. It just melts my heart when they do that. Trying to be too big already :)

Aimee319 October 22nd, 2013 08:00 AM

Glad you are finally home and recovering!

SierraWinter October 23rd, 2013 02:15 PM

So sorry you went through that but glad you're doing better! I was in the hospital the week after my section for an infection, it really sucked being away from baby on top of the surgery recovery. Makes you really appreciate being home with baby!