JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   . . . . >> Appointment List/Updates << . . . . (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2690101-appointment-list-updates.html)

drewbears November 4th, 2013 07:11 AM

. . . . >> Appointment List/Updates << . . . .

Post your up coming appointments here. (For you and or baby)

and feel free to give an update if you like.

JeCaLe November 4th, 2013 07:26 AM

Re: . . . . >> Appointment List/Updates << . . . .

I have my PP appointment on Thursday, 11/14. It feels so weird to not have seen anybody at the office in weeks. I am looking forward to going back one last time.

Lily has her one month appointment on Friday 11/15 (a week late, as we were suppose to be out of town, but DH has hand, foot, and mouth disease, ugh!). She just outgrew her newborn clothes and diapers, growing up to fast. It seems like she will outgrow 0-3 quickly too. Her legs are really long and keep pulling on the bottoms. I am curious to see how much she has grown in length, as she wasn't that long to start with.

drewbears November 4th, 2013 07:29 AM

My PP appointment is Nov 7th

Wanta.number2 November 4th, 2013 07:33 AM

I have what seems like a slew of appointments!

November 8th, we go back for a checkup with the ENT doctor for Gage's tongue clip.. (which went AWESOME by the way) November 11 is a pre op appointment for Gage's circumcision (I choose to use a surgeon instead of letting the hospital do it... wasn't too thrilled with them after my surgery) November 18th is the circumcision, November 14th is a PP check up to check for any further infection, and Gage's 2 month and first vaxs is December 12! Sheesh!

Gage is also out of newborn clothes and has been for a few days now. He's 9 lbs. 15 oz. Hard to believe that is how big DS1 was when he born! He's really packing on the pounds, and his pedi said he is one of the strongest babies she has ever seen for his age!

sweety_pie November 4th, 2013 08:05 AM

Nov 6th- Mine and Christian's 6 week check up

jamieshalon2 November 4th, 2013 09:08 AM

Nov 6th Sophie has her one month check up and I have been very slack in making ny 6 week PP appt lol.

anothermother November 4th, 2013 09:58 AM

I feel like all I've been going to is appointments lately! We've had 3 regular appointments (including this morning) for Jude plus his pre-op consult for his circumcision then the actual circum the following day last Friday. Thankfully, we don't have anything else until the 18th. Hoping for improvement for his hip click.

I have my PP appointment 11/25