JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/)
-   -   New Milestones? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1918-october-2013-playroom/2709244-new-milestones.html)

ILoveStorm2011 February 21st, 2014 01:15 AM

New Milestones?

Has your baby hit any new milestones?

jennyrae03 February 21st, 2014 03:38 AM

Re: New Milestones?

Umm...he's figured out how to blow out his diapers? Haha

But seriously, I think he's finally on the verge of rolling from stomach to back (I'm hoping within a couple weeks, maybe). And he had started adding some consonants to his cooing. Now he's "gooing" :)

sweety_pie February 21st, 2014 04:20 AM

He started rolling from back to tummy about 2 weeks ago, is getting good at sitting pretty good on his own (on my lap) seems to be starting the first steps to talking lol sounds like more then his usual babbles lol

fancypants27 February 21st, 2014 06:25 AM

Lexi's been rolling both directions for a while now. New thing she can do, is spin herself to face another direction to grab a toy.

She can also put both her fists in her mouth. lol

mizza411 February 21st, 2014 07:55 AM

Henry's rolling front to back but not back to front, yet. He's holding toys and putting them into his mouth consistently. And he's tossing everything now, and not just in a spastic way, like really tossing things away from him.

QL1516 February 21st, 2014 08:04 AM

Logan rolls belly to back, he has gotten good with his hand/eye coordination - he's held his bottle, pops the binkie in and out, picks stuff up. He's picked up the talking a lot. He really wants to sit up - his belly button hernia is healing crazy fast because he does sit ups. I think he smacks on purpose too....

ILoveStorm2011 February 21st, 2014 08:17 AM

Phoebe can sit by herself for small periods of time. She can roll both directions but has no interest - it only happens when we aren't paying enough attention to her lol
What is really fun is she learned how to jump :D It's really annoying when I have to lift her over and over again but seeing the smiles and legs curl are worth it. Plus I'll get some great biceps...

jamieshalon2 February 21st, 2014 08:20 AM

Sophie is really talkative now. She coo's all the time.

what I find funny about her is how babies usually get scared by loud noises, but they make her belly laugh. My SIL was over and showing my boys her new taser. Well when it went off Sophie thought that was the funniest thing in the world, lol.

BelloFiglioLA February 21st, 2014 11:27 AM

Camden just rolled from belly to back 2 days ago for the first time! Dh and I were just talking about the little personality he has developed the past couple of weeks. He is so much happier. He smiles, talks, hums, giggles, plays with toys, gets excited when he sees us, ect. He LOVES his big brother which is serious the sweetest thing ever. Levi can make Camden smile like nobody else can! I love this stage, and I know it gets even better from here!

mizza411 February 21st, 2014 11:33 AM

Mack, you should get a jumperoo, Henry loves jumping in his!!

Loni February 21st, 2014 12:22 PM

Declan has no interest in rolling because he's too busy standing. He can sit by himself for short periods of time. And I just got the jumper out this morning because the doctor told me he is developmentally ahead and so strong I should let him jump. (I'm not sure how he's ahead since he's not rolling but whatever!)

cooper1414 February 21st, 2014 06:05 PM

Apparently he rolls front to back but I haven't seen it yet. He grabs his toys really well andis making a lot more noises.

ILoveStorm2011 February 21st, 2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizza411 (Post 27967945)
Mack, you should get a jumperoo, Henry loves jumping in his!!

Phoebe does too! She'll jump and then get bored and decide she wants to eat it :rolleyes:

jennyrae03 February 21st, 2014 08:02 PM

Update!! Logan rolled from belly to back tonight! :)

Spyctre February 21st, 2014 09:47 PM

Lily has a word. :) Calls for me by name. Or mama. Other than that, justthe usual rolling, playing with toys.

WhitneysMommy2011 February 21st, 2014 10:05 PM

Sydney can roll from belly to back. She has gotten really good at grabbing her paci and yanking it out of her mouth. She cannot figure out how to get it back in, so she gets mad!

Grlsshp9 February 22nd, 2014 11:57 AM

She constantly rolls from back to tummy, and is starting to get the idea of crawling! She almost crawled last night, and it blew my mind.

Seasaidh February 22nd, 2014 07:33 PM

Rolls both ways, can spin clockwise, talks a lot, recently discovered his feet, can briefly sit, grabs things to put in his mouth (my water glass, pacifier etc) and likes to jump.

Baby-proofing the house is just around the corner.

2Corinthians10:4 February 22nd, 2014 08:13 PM

He's rolling both directions, he has 'discovered his feet' he likes to stare at them but doesn't grab them, he is a grunter lol. He grunts all the time. He has enough control for his jumper but his feet are too short so I have to put a pillow under him.

SierraWinter February 22nd, 2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loni (Post 27968043)
Declan has no interest in rolling because he's too busy standing.

This. Natania only wants to be in things that allow her to stand. She only tries rolling when I'm changing her diaper.

Jenny if blow-outs count, Natania is a pro :cool: