JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   October 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2018-october-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Moans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2018-october-2014-playroom/2711796-monday-moans.html)

i:heart:you March 10th, 2014 07:38 AM

Monday Moans

Anyone have any today? How are you dealing with the time change?

flitabout March 10th, 2014 08:21 AM

Re: Monday Moans

Well I noticed that not that I have a bump but I now look well fat.

tiffany&co. March 10th, 2014 08:29 AM

Ugh....The time change sucks. Waking up when its dark outside is awful! I'm so exhausted today.

SCMomma March 10th, 2014 08:32 AM

I took like a four hour nap yesterday so I think I've countered that lost hour. I don't feel too moany today actually.

fludderbye March 10th, 2014 08:37 AM

it has me all screwed up i now wake up 1 hr late uggg

will have to get to bed early tonight & try to reset my internal clock

3maybe March 10th, 2014 08:51 AM

I don't really have any moans today either. I'm excited about the time change...I HATE my job, so the day moving faster works for me.

AmyLM March 10th, 2014 08:53 AM

hahaha....I didn't even know the time changed until this morning! I guess I didn't even look at the clock yesterday. When we were driving home from dinner, I noticed that it was getting dark later.

workinggirl88 March 10th, 2014 09:15 AM

I could not get good sleep last night. I had this weird discomfort in my lower left side. Kind of like a pulling not sure if it was gas or what. But now I just want to take a nap

ashleyjo March 10th, 2014 10:02 AM

Blech.. I hate the time change.. and I had to work yesterday which made it even worse!! Plus, my two year old is NOT adjusting well to the time change.. He's been a total sh*t last night and today.. Very whiny.. :( I'll be happy once we've adjusted!

fludderbye March 10th, 2014 10:55 AM

My little ones are all off as well- :headwall::pullhair::pullhair:

put them down for naps early

amiluv March 10th, 2014 11:17 AM

My 3 year old was a beast this morning. I had to drag her out of bed, literally, and dress her, and hair was a nightmare. She was 15 minute late to preschool. Not our finest morning for sure. I'm feeling a little less morning sickness I think.

bugz March 10th, 2014 12:23 PM

The time change makes me miss living in Saskatchewan. They don't go through time changes. I slept for like 20 hours the other day, so I think I accounted for it lol.

pr1madona March 10th, 2014 01:07 PM

My 22month old wouldn't go to sleep last night. I was upset because I just wanted to get out of the bed and go get a snack, but didn't want to have her get up and start pulling stuff out of the fridge. Today isn't so bad, though I am tired and don't feel like working until midnight:/

~*Bethy*~ March 10th, 2014 01:38 PM

We are doing ok with the time change. I am tired anyways, so its not helping much. My biggest moan is I am still spotting and have an ultrasound for tomorrow.

AlyssaMyahJulian March 10th, 2014 02:36 PM

I feel awful...but the time change has nothing to do with it! I dont ever remember being this sick with any of my other pregnancies...not even my twins! The time change went better than I thought for my kiddos. My older ones didnt miss a beat. My 4 year old I thought would have a rough time.....but he fell asleep normal time last night and got up normal time today....already back on track:)

StephcMc March 10th, 2014 02:48 PM

Not great but it's been okay. My husband kept waking me up last night coughing and moving around. His ashma is acting up. He finally settled 2 hours later when I put the humidifier on in our room on full blast. So he went to sleep and then I couldn't go back I just felt all achy and sore so I ended up going down to sleep on the couch.

HalfDozen March 10th, 2014 07:18 PM

I hate the time change - both times that it changes! It throws me and the kids off. I think we have long outlived the usefulness of it.