JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f789-our-pregnancies-and-our-earth-angels/)
-   -   Thinking of you, Nat (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f789-our-pregnancies-and-our-earth-angels/1983450-thinking-you-nat.html)

LaLaLa1 May 19th, 2010 10:50 AM

Thinking of you, Nat

Like the title says.

I know you're super close to your due date and just want to send you lots of good vibes for your delivery!!

Come on out soon, Kate. Everyone - especially your mommy and daddy - is very anxious to meet you!!

lunarmagic May 19th, 2010 12:18 PM

Re: Thinking of you, Nat

Thanks sweetie!!! I feel very blessed that Kate is a very active baby.... she doesn't give me many chances to worry about how she's doing, she always lets me know! That's really getting me through. I'm so close now..... I feel excited that we are almost there!

grlpisces May 19th, 2010 12:51 PM

Jeepers, Kate's not here yet?! I kid, I kid :lol:

((tapping fingers on table, awaiting Kate's arrival ...))

noworries May 19th, 2010 01:20 PM

I can't wait to hear how everything goes and see her when she arrives. Should be soon. :)

lunarmagic May 19th, 2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grlpisces (Post 20243042)
Jeepers, Kate's not here yet?! I kid, I kid :lol:

((tapping fingers on table, awaiting Kate's arrival ...))

Jeeeez you sound kind of like my mom - who has taken to calling me every day asking IS EVERYTHING OKAY??? I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN 2 HOURS!!! (okay, she's not THAT bad, but sometimes it feels like it. God forbid I miss her call and don't call her back right away. She starts freaking out.

Brittanie May 19th, 2010 02:26 PM

I'm so excited to hear the news! You better post a big fat "I'M IN LABOR!!" post!

:dothug:

lunarmagic May 19th, 2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brittanie (Post 20244375)
I'm so excited to hear the news! You better post a big fat "I'M IN LABOR!!" post!

:dothug:

Well I don't know how many places I'll get around to posting on when it happens.... but I'll be posting in my blog and twitter and FB, so someone can always post the info over. :)

Brittanie May 19th, 2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lunarmagic (Post 20244419)
Well I don't know how many places I'll get around to posting on when it happens.... but I'll be posting in my blog and twitter and FB, so someone can always post the info over. :)

Yeah, I figured one of those places, lol. As long as you post somewhere! =

lunarmagic May 19th, 2010 03:48 PM

Tee hee, I wouldn't dream of going to the hospital without informing the world. ;)

heathernoel May 19th, 2010 04:12 PM

baby baby baby baby baby baby

Go have some sex, Nat!!! Get that gravy train a'movin!!! :)

J_n_JsMommy May 19th, 2010 06:45 PM

HEATHER LOL!!!! Nat i know what you mean about your mom, i'm only36w and my mom today said that her heart skips a beat every time the phone rings...moms are totally paranoid, and when our kids are prego i bet we're the same way LOL>

Wishing you peaceful birthing vibes when the time is right!

lunarmagic May 19th, 2010 06:46 PM

Sex? What is that?? (We tried it once. Ahahahaha yeah. No.)

liz bevan May 19th, 2010 07:00 PM

hope all goes well.
best of luck when the time comes

rebeccabaltimore and more May 19th, 2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lunarmagic (Post 20244419)

I'll post for you here, DDC and TTCMA if you'd like :)

lunarmagic May 19th, 2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebeccabaltimore (Post 20247481)
I'll post for you here, DDC and TTCMA if you'd like :)

That would be great, Rebecca. :) I didn't want to ask because I know you're busy with your little man!!

LaLaLa1 May 19th, 2010 08:42 PM

I swear the foot massage Jon gave me on the night of the March 16th (about 5 hours before my contractions began) is what put me into labour.

Not sure if you know this (and not sure exactly how accurate it is), but there is apparently a pressure point on the bottom of your foot that *can* trigger labour if your body is at least fairly close to being ready. But hey, either way, it's worth a shot and I'm convinced it worked for me!!

Brittanie May 19th, 2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~my2beauties~ (Post 20248331)
I swear the foot massage Jon gave me on the night of the March 16th (about 5 hours before my contractions began) is what put me into labour.

Not sure if you know this (and not sure exactly how accurate it is), but there is apparently a pressure point on the bottom of your foot that *can* trigger labour if your body is at least fairly close to being ready. But hey, either way, it's worth a shot and I'm convinced it worked for me!!

And even if not, the foot massage will be nice, right?

claire1979 May 19th, 2010 11:06 PM

im so excited for when u go into labour nat :)

grlpisces May 20th, 2010 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lunarmagic (Post 20243786)
Jeeeez you sound kind of like my mom - who has taken to calling me every day asking IS EVERYTHING OKAY??? I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN 2 HOURS!!! (okay, she's not THAT bad, but sometimes it feels like it. God forbid I miss her call and don't call her back right away. She starts freaking out.

:confused: Uh, certainly didn't mean to sound like your mom.
Good luck to you.

lunarmagic May 20th, 2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grlpisces (Post 20250253)
:confused: Uh, certainly didn't mean to sound like your mom.
Good luck to you.

Oh, it's okay, I was just teasing!