JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f789-our-pregnancies-and-our-earth-angels/)
-   -   Can't help being scared.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f789-our-pregnancies-and-our-earth-angels/2374420-cant-help-being-scared.html)

Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy July 17th, 2011 04:06 AM

Can't help being scared....

I am 34 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) with my third rainbow baby - but this is the first time that i am carrying a little girl since losing my little girl and I am so scared - I am scared daily that something is going to happen to her.

My doctor scheduled a c-section for August 23rd at 39 weeks and 1 day gestation but i really want her to come at 38 weeks - just because I am so scared.

My mom is giving me a hard time saying that is too early to come - but Kaitlin was 4lbs 14oz at 32 weeks gestation - she should be at least 8-9lbs at 38 weeks gestation - and will be ready to come - we had a lot of problems with Benjamin when he was born at 36 weeks 5 days gestation and spend 6 weeks in NICU so I know she is just worried about that. I had Logan around 39 weeks and I wasn't as scared with that pregnancy because the sex was different.

I am still in a surreal moment because I am 7 weeks further along with Kaitlin then I ever got with Rebecca - so I know that I am probably safe but I am still going crazy and no one understands it.

I am going to ask my doctor at my appt on the 2nd of August if we can have her in 2 weeks just to see what she says - worst case she says no - never hurts to ask though right. This is the same doctor that I had for Rebecca, Benjamin and a bit of Logan and now Kaitlin - so she knows my history.

I have weekly ultrasounds on Kaitlin and she always passes them with flying colors but this momma is still scared daily and no one gets it - i am so stressed out with life in general - she is just an add to it.

sigh
is it the end of august yet so I can hold my little girl?

CrystalAnne July 22nd, 2011 08:33 PM

Re: Can't help being scared....

I know I don't post here very much but I went through this when I was pregnant with Jake because he was the same sex as my Aidan (lost at 26 weeks). I just wanted to offer :hug: and I will keep you and your little lady in my T&P that your anxiety stays manageable and she stays healthy and strong and kicks lots to let her momma know she's there.

Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy July 28th, 2011 02:32 AM

Kaitlin never fails to let me know she is there - she is so active and I love it.
even though i don't get much sleep at night

my c-section has been scheduled for 08-16-11 at 38 weeks & 1 day gestation

noworries July 29th, 2011 12:07 PM

Only a few weeks left. I hope everything goes perfectly and little Kaitlin is perfect and healthy.

liz bevan August 15th, 2011 07:38 PM

Congrats on your addition