JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Our Spiritual Notebook (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1881-our-spiritual-notebook/)
-   -   2012 Course - Activity 1: Open your Higher Heart Chakra (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1881-our-spiritual-notebook/2470577-2012-course-activity-1-open-your-higher-heart-chakra.html)

Carwen*Angel January 4th, 2012 07:38 AM

2012 Course - Activity 1: Open your Higher Heart Chakra

First, a recap or brief introduction on chakras. If you already know about your seven basic chakras, skip to "The Higher Heart Chakra".

Chakras are energy centres within your etheric body - the closest part of your aura/energy field to your physical body. You have seven main chakras - the root (red), located beneath your sexual organs; the sacral (orange), located below your navel; the solar plexus (yellow), located above your navel; the heart (pink / green), located above your physical heart; the throat (blue), located in the hollow or Adam's apple of your throat; the third eye (indigo), located between and slightly above your two physical eye; and the crown (violet / clear), located at the crown of your head.

If you eat healthily, exercise, avoid stress, and are a reasonably spiritual person, the chances are all these chakras function adequately for you most of the time. You can enhance your seven basic chakras using crystals, clothes or jewellery of the appropriate colour.

The Higher Heart Chakra

It was put forward by spiritual research in 2011 that we now also have access to open and work with eight "higher" chakras. These chakras have become accessible and ready for use due to human evolution.

Some theories even postulate more, but the majority I have read focus on eight higher chakras.

The key higher chakra to open in the first instance is the higher heart chakra.

Take a look at the diagram to see where the higher heart chakra sits. It is just above the heart chakra and further out in your aura. It is coloured silvery purple here (between the green heart chakra and the light blue throat chakra).

http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/g...397-000275.gif

Don't worry about the other chakras, as we will work with those later.

The higher heart chakra is crucially important for 2012 and the energy shifts as it is the ultimate centre for love and compassion, where your regular heart chakra is more about earthly love and emotional healing. Think of it this way. Your regular heart chakra's highest manifestation is unconditional love. Your higher heart chakra's starting point is unconditional love. Lightworkers emanating love, light and compassion - the angelic frequencies - are instrumental in helping people on earth sustain the shift to fifth dimensional reality.

Source: TIME 2 WAKE UP: Brand New 4th Dimensional 15 Chakra System

To open your higher heart chakra

What is important to understand is that it is believed the higher chakras are in the process of being activated for all on earth by etheric beings. As the higher heart is the first of these, the activation has taken place, and all you need to do is tune into it.

Before every 2012 course activity, place a glass of water and paper and pen beside you.

This chakra resonates to the tone of F#, so if you have an instrument that will play F# or a piece of instrumental music in F# major, you should start by sounding this tone several times or start the piece of music (quietly in the background). Alternatively you can listen to the chord of F# major here, or play Chopin's Nocturne in F# major here.

Next, close your eyes. Imagine a swirling spiral of light, shimmering turquoises and purples. This is the etheric colour resonance of the higher heart chakra. Visualise the colours as strongly as possible, and draw them into your energy field in the centre of your breast bone. Your chakras also swirl, so visualise a white wheel above your body in this area, and say "I now decree my higher heart chakra open, for the highest good of all." See your wheel swirl, then merge with the colourful swirl and adopt the same slow, strong, measured, rhythm. Sit with your eyes closed as long as you feel it necessary. Once you have consciously stopped visualising, you may find you can still see your chakra swirling, or see other signs, symbols, colours or messages. I would certainly keep your eyes closed until you have returned to everyday thought, no visions, and until the music has stopped if you chose to listen to a piece of music.

*Original channelled activity*

I recommend that you sip some water before going about your everyday business, and write down any impressions, experiences, feelings, hunches, intuitions, visions, or problems with the exercise you have had - it's surprising how quickly they fade. If you feel dizzy, unsteady or ungrounded after doing the activation, sit back down and drink your water. It should pass quickly.

Later this week I will post about the beneficial effects of opening your higher heart chakra so you can see if you can "spot" any of them happening for you.

Please post your experiences, thoughts and questions about this activity here. If you're having problems doing the activity, also post here.

*All welcome to join in. If you're interested in joining the whole course, which brings benefits and rewards, please check the sticky.*

Sacred Silence January 4th, 2012 10:23 AM

Re: 2012 Course - Activity 1: Open your Higher Heart Chakra

I'm getting lightheaded just reading this exercise! Can't wait to get home and actually do it!

Mystic January 4th, 2012 01:59 PM

I can't wait to try this, after the kids are in bed :)

Mitra Shonu January 4th, 2012 06:31 PM

That is fascinating...I'm going to try it after the kids are in bed....

Sacred Silence January 5th, 2012 07:26 AM

I did it!
I put the baby to bed and I decided to lie down, put on some classical music, and began to meditate. I started with the "old" chakras... there was some resistance with the throat chakra and the orange chakra... I visualized the turquoise and purple lights moving into the center of my chest and opened my higher heart chakra. I felt weightless in my chest. Breathing was fluid, relaxation in that part of my body was complete. I didn't get any visions just felt incredible peace. So peaceful that I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up approximately and hour later, I still felt weightless and a little dizzy. :)

Dez January 5th, 2012 09:03 PM

I'm not sure if this worked for me or not. I took a similar approach to this as I do with mediation, which is not a strong suit for me. I have a lot of trouble getting my mind to shut off and thinking about other things I could be doing, things that need to get done, etc.

I did feel more calm after wards though, slight clarity and happier.

Just wanted to add that shortly after doing this I ran across this picture on my tumblr and thought it was interesting to share

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo...rshfo1_500.png

Carwen*Angel January 6th, 2012 05:54 AM

Thanks for sharing that Dez, totally apt to this activity and a wonderful shorthand way of looking at the main chakras for those new to it.

It sounds to me like both you girls did great with the activity. You always have to adapt it to what's manageable for you, and there's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes, too, when doing spiritual exercises, you get intuitions as to things you should add or take away to make it right for you. And that is fine. I haven't had chance to try it yet as I keep falling asleep not too long after Daniel goes to bed! :giggle: Plus I think my h.h.chakra is actually already open. But I still want to do the activity first to make sure and second just for spiritual development. Will probably get to it Sat-Sun. :)

Can't wait to hear more responses.

Mitra Shonu January 6th, 2012 12:05 PM

I did this last night before bed...

It was a somewhat odd, and yet beautiful experience....my swirling turquoise and purple colors would "dance" together and then separate...the colors wouldn't blend together...they stayed apart, but looked like they would swirl together for a few seconds and then split back up into separate entities...

After it was over, I felt more in focus, with a relaxed energy flowing through and around me.

*PurpleMidnight* January 8th, 2012 04:57 AM

I cant seem to stay focused enough to get anything :(

Carwen*Angel January 10th, 2012 08:56 AM

Me neither Carrie, as yet. You're not alone! :dothug:

Don't worry though. Not all the activities will take that level of concentration, and you could always come back and give this one another go when you're feeling much better and stronger. :)

Carwen*Angel January 10th, 2012 09:05 AM

Beneficial effects of opening your higher heart chakra

Those ladies who did this, do any of these apply yet? :) Or have you noticed any other shifts or changes?

1. More harmony in your relationships.

2. Ability to forgive one-self and let go of blame.

3. Higher or improving self-esteem.

4. More patience and a longer fuse.

5. New spiritual talent, gift or ability you hadn't noticed before.

6. New psychic talent, gift or ability you hadn't noticed before.

7. Lucid dreams.

8. Wishes come true faster and you spot signs that they will in between.

9. Clearer, healthier skin.

Carwen*Angel January 11th, 2012 05:33 AM

I've recorded in the sticky who has attempted this activity up to here.

JennaBee January 11th, 2012 05:50 PM

I finished this activity tonight. I've had a very challenging few days and didn't feel I could quite commit to it until tonight. It was just incredible for me. I listened to a few different pieces in F# making sure they were unfamiliar to me so I didn't get lost in the familiarity of the tune. I sat by candle light and visualized the colors spinning. They would blend together and come apart, they would get brighter and dimmer and at points seemed to vibrate intensely. I sat completely still focused intently on the spinning image trying to hold it for as long as possible. I felt very warm and light and when I finally could no longer see it I opened my eyes to find I was crying. I felt incredibly warm and a bit dizzy. I sat there for a while and just sobbed, for no particular reason. At one point I actually questioned "why the heck am I crying?!" but I didn't stop myself. After about 5 minutes the feeling subsided and I felt so light. I drank some water and just sat for a while.

Carwen*Angel January 12th, 2012 02:16 AM

Jenna, the crying is good - it means that a shift took place, and in cleansing your heart area you may have activated and healed some of your seven main chakras as well as your higher heart. It sounds like a really healing experience for you. You did the right thing by just drinking your water and sitting quietly for a while. It sounds like it was very powerful for you indeed, so I'd recommend leaving the next activity for a week or so to give you time to assimilate the changes. :)

Shades of Grey January 27th, 2012 05:37 PM

I tried this exercise this evening. I have trouble visualizing and was getting a bit frustrated that I couldnt even visualize a color, let alone a swirl. I got my selenite, settled in, and closed my eyes. Once I let go of trying to force it, I started seeing purple bubbles, as they popped, the color was released. It was more like floaty mist than swirly. I saw the color shift in waves with my shivers. :smile:

shanise.robertson January 28th, 2012 12:28 AM

im going to give this a try i have never worked with my chakra before but im going to give it a try right now.

shanise.robertson January 28th, 2012 12:52 AM

well that was an epic fail I got nothing the only thing i got was like this really brihgt white light a couple of times but no swirl of colors just this light that kept going dimmer and brighter. I noticed though that it only got brighter when i said the decree if that means anything. i guess im not ready for this to happen yet

ok where that chakra is its burning right now pretty sure thats not a good sign right it has like this burning sensation i have a slight headache but other then that thats all i got.

update i forgot to add i did see like a start of a swirl but it was a grayish color and i seen like colorful lighting if that makes sense like the electricity was pulling towards me but it was in every color thin electrifying lines of all colors shooting at me

Carwen*Angel January 28th, 2012 07:23 AM

Shanise, can I ask if you used the music? Music is a real key to the 2012 energies, and it might help you.

However, also, I think the point has been missed here a little. I didn't expect everyone to suddenly start spontaneously seeing colours or swirls or whatever in front of their third eye. That sort of thing does happen sometimes, usually when you're well practiced at meditation and spiritual work though. But what I wanted you to do was VISUALISE the colour swirl. IMAGINE it in other words.

This is what I said: "Imagine a swirling spiral of light, shimmering turquoises and purples. This is the etheric colour resonance of the higher heart chakra. Visualise the colours as strongly as possible, and draw them into your energy field in the centre of your breast bone. Your chakras also swirl, so visualise a white wheel above your body in this area, and say "I now decree my higher heart chakra open, for the highest good of all." See your wheel swirl, then merge with the colourful swirl and adopt the same slow, strong, measured, rhythm."

As long as you have done this, all is good. Not everybody sees, hears or experiences spontaneous things, especially if it's a while since they've done any focused spiritual work. Visualise means picture it as vividly as YOU can in YOUR imagination. If you can daydream, you can visualise.

The grey/white swirl is GOOD. It means you are seeing at least something of your h.h.chakra, it sounds in your case like you've seen the shadow/impression of it, and something of the light emanating from it. If you've never tried to open a chakra before, the burning sensation could just be from the physical effort of trying to do it. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but of course, if you have actual physical burning pain in your chest, see a doctor, because that's not likely to be your h.h.chakra, it's likely to be your physical heart.

The universe will still take your intention and continue to act on it.

Ashleigh, I love the purple bubbles and waves - that sounds like a very healing experience!

shanise.robertson January 31st, 2012 12:23 AM

I didnt use the music in the background but i did chime the piano key a coupe of times, and my chest the burning wasnt like a pain or anything it was just like cant really explain it but it stopped after awhile. but since then i do feel a little more calm and less burdened.

Carwen*Angel January 31st, 2012 05:30 AM

Guessing it was just your chakra then hon - the great thing is, opening your h.h. chakra will help your seven main chakras align and balance.

This week's activity is another higher chakra pre-activation, and I would suggest you give it a couple of weeks before trying that one just to allow everything to settle from this one. :)