- - Escabeche
||October 7th, 2011 02:00 PM
I make this alot at home because its pretty much a family wide favorite.
- 1 pack chicken legs or thighs
- 1 medium sized jar of Aji Panca*
- 2 cloves whole garlic
- 1 large onion
- 6-8 eggs
- 6-8 potatos (red taste best)
- Adobo seasoning**
- Fry the chicken till the outside is slightly crispy but the insides are not all the way cooked.
- put the chicken into a pot with enough water to cover the chicken by an inch or two, slice up the onions and garlic and add to the water, also add some adobo and the jar of aji panca and one cap of vinegar. Let boil for 30 minutes or till the chicken is fully cooked. taste to see if needs more seasoning.
- boil the eggs and potatos.
- serve with steamed rice an egg and potato.
*there are different brand names though, long as its Aji Panca.
you can find all this stuff in the international foods section or just look for something similar.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:22 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.