JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pagan Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f301-pagan-living/)
-   -   crystals for pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f301-pagan-living/2626923-crystals-for-pregnancy.html)

exotik1 February 18th, 2013 07:12 PM

crystals for pregnancy

Merry Meet,
Just wondering what sort of healing crystals mamas-to-be are using to assist them through pregnancy and delivery? I have mangano/pink calcite in my etsy shop MagickalGoodies which is used to assist in fostering bonding (great for first time moms) as well as surrounding mom in nurturing energy (especially helpful if your own mother wasnt a good mom).

And have moms noticed that your own intuition is heightened after motherhood? I now do gender prediction readings and sell pendulums so women say tune into their own intuition better.

Love and Light,
farida

Amaranth Dhanya February 18th, 2013 07:41 PM

Re: crystals for pregnancy

Im not too up on crystals for pregnancy/birth but from what Ive looked up rose quartz is good because its all about love and surrounding others with love.
Unakite is good for healthy pregnancy and health of the unborn baby.

And because its the Divine Feminine stone the Moonstone is a good overall one to have around and use. From ease with fertility and periods to ease in pregnancy and birth. Its also good for fluid retention in the later parts of pregnancy and balancing hormones that go wonky during and after birth.

As for intuition...I do believe it can be heightened after having a child. I dont think it happens to everyone but for some, it becomes a time when they start listening to their instincts more and in doing so comes heightened awareness and such.

P.S. WELCOME!

Carwen*Angel February 21st, 2013 02:36 PM

Rose quartz is such a gentle stone it's ideal for surrounding yourself with loving, healing, peaceful energies during labour, pregnancy and birth.

Tiger iron is particularly good as a stone for strength during labour and delivery. Amethyst for protection would also be a good choice. I agree about the moonstone and mangano calcite is a beautiful stone.

Mitra Shonu February 21st, 2013 07:11 PM

Hi! I don't know a whole lot about stones/crystals, and my baby making factory has been closed for 5 years now, but I wanted to welcome you, and say hello...

what other items do you have in your etsy shop? I didn't see a link, or other information as to what you offer...:D

I hope you enjoy our board...the ladies here are amazing...we're like family, and you'll find that a lot of them are very knowledgeable in all sorts of topics relating to paganism...

Merry meet and Blessed be!

lhug_nar February 21st, 2013 07:34 PM

I use Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Tiger's Eye, Sunstone, Clear Quartz, Hemitite, and a couple others for me personally. I use them pregnant or not but when I am pregnant I also add in Unikite.