JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pagan Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f301-pagan-living/)
-   -   What Ifs and Whats... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f301-pagan-living/2628910-what-ifs-and-whats.html)

Amaranth Dhanya February 24th, 2013 04:16 PM

What Ifs and Whats...

1. What if all you knew to be true about your spiritual beliefs was found to be false? What would be your next step.
2. What if you had 30 seconds to explain your beliefs to someone? What would you say.
3. What if you could go to any spiritual location in the world? What would be your choice.
4. What if you could only wear one color forever? Whats your choice?
5. What if you could only say 5 more words before a year long vow of silence begins? What would your words be.

lhug_nar February 24th, 2013 07:47 PM

Re: What Ifs and Whats...

1. What if all you knew to be true about your spiritual beliefs was found to be false? What would be your next step. I'd start back at square one to figure out what exactly would be true. I really believe that life is about learning and growing and changing.

2. What if you had 30 seconds to explain your beliefs to someone? What would you say. I follow an nature based path and don't necessarily believe in nor deny that there are gods or goddesses. Whether it be one or many.

3. What if you could go to any spiritual location in the world? What would be your choice. Karnak

4. What if you could only wear one color forever? Whats your choice? purple

5. What if you could only say 5 more words before a year long vow of silence begins? What would your words be. To my husband and kids I'd say: I love you forever & always.

TreeTog February 24th, 2013 08:28 PM

1. What if all you knew to be true about your spiritual beliefs was found to be false? What would be your next step.

There is always Christianity to fall back on. LOL!

2. What if you had 30 seconds to explain your beliefs to someone? What would you say.

I believe there is a Goddess and God and I honor nature and the cycles of the Moon and Earth.

3. What if you could go to any spiritual location in the world? What would be your choice.

Stonehenge

Black

5. What if you could only say 5 more words before a year long vow of silence begins? What would your words be.

I would gather my husband and kids together and say, "I love you all forever!"

Leslie

Amaranth Dhanya February 25th, 2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Lotus (Post 27130309)

1. Id start as I did when that happened before and write down what I knew I believed and what I knew I didnt.
2. I believe in the God and Goddess. I believe they are a part of us and we a part of them. I believe we are here to learn and grow and be good to each other.
3. Stonehenge
4. Purple
5. Be Good and Learn Lots.