JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Pagan Living (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f301-pagan-living/)
-   -   Describe... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f301-pagan-living/2644887-describe.html)

Amaranth Dhanya April 21st, 2013 08:21 PM

Describe...

1. The color of your spirit and why its that color.
2. How you see your spirituality...is it strong, weak, somewhere in the middle, growing, shrinking, etc.
3. How you feel about the world.
4. What you think of nature.
5. How you feel about your family...all members.

lhug_nar April 22nd, 2013 11:00 AM

Re: Describe...

1. The color of your spirit and why its that color. Honestly I see it as either a blue or a purple... No rhyme or reason really other than that's what I envision when I think about spirit.

2. How you see your spirituality...is it strong, weak, somewhere in the middle, growing, shrinking, etc. It's somewhere in the middle for me but can be stronger or weaker depending on the day.

3. How you feel about the world. The world is a tough place. It's raw and unfeeling most of the time due to human influence but can be SO beautiful when people have compassion for other things/beings.

4. What you think of nature. I think nature is beautiful in every aspect. It's hard to see the beauty sometimes but it's there.

5. How you feel about your family...all members. I generally love my family. There are some members that make it really difficult to like due to their actions and how much harassment they bring to the table.

IronMamma April 22nd, 2013 07:37 PM

1. The color of your spirit and why its that color. Yellow. Yellow is the color of life and smiles. Yellow has a scent in my mind, it smells like an open field. Like the breeze. It's just a pure color.
2. How you see your spirituality...is it strong, weak, somewhere in the middle, growing, shrinking, etc. I would say it's in the middle. It can be a high and it can be in a low. It's constantly changing.
3. How you feel about the world. The world is full of beauty and pain. I think that the pain and struggle people have everyday show more then the beauty within it. That really makes me sad. I also feel like most do not respect the world.
4. What you think of nature. Nature is simply beautiful. The air we breathe is even nature and without it there would be no human life as we know it. Nature is amazing.
5. How you feel about your family...all members. I have a love / hate relationship with my family. They can be difficult to get along with for the simple fact that I am different. They are stubborn and stuck in their ways. My immediate family I adore. They drive me insane, but I love them.

Amaranth Dhanya April 23rd, 2013 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Lotus (Post 27304207)
1. The color of your spirit and why its that color.
2. How you see your spirituality...is it strong, weak, somewhere in the middle, growing, shrinking, etc.
3. How you feel about the world.
4. What you think of nature.
5. How you feel about your family...all members.

1. Purplish white. I always see it with purple in it. Not a deep purple just a medium tone purple with white..sort of misty like around me.
2. Its in the middle right now, trying to grow. I just need to let it loose is all LOL.
3. Im sad that the world is so disrespectful to one another and to everything in it. Im sad so many have forgotten the wonder and beauty that is around us and within us. Im blessed to be where I am tho.
4. Nature is a vast place full of wonder and scary stuff. Its a mix just like humanity is. Some good, some bad, some inbetween. Some live by instinct while others live by some unknown code. It is beautiful to watch and see and smell.
5. They drive me crazy LOL but Id be nowhere without them. I love them all very much despite flaws we all have.