JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   How many?! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/1305059-how-many.html)

SouthernMomOf2 November 7th, 2008 12:44 PM

Just curious to see how much scrapping we have all done over our scrapbooking careers! haha..how many ALBUMS do you have? They can be completed or still in the works! Also, do you all have titles for your albums? I know some people organize and label by the year, but I always like to do a title! Here's my collection so far:

"High School Fun"-goes through my 4 years of high school
"Bottom of the Food Chain"-my freshman year of college
"The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"-Every Christmas DH and I have had together-I add pages each year.
"Hawaii '05"-our trip to Hawaii
"So This is Love"-anything related to me and DH while we were dating...concerts, trips, dates, etc.
"Two Become One"-our wedding album
"Hola Cancun!"-our honeymoon in Cancun
"Another Year Happier"-each wedding anniversary I add pages
"Our First Home"-self explanatory..DUH!
"The Story of Us"-our "family" album since we have been married...just anything random goes in here!
"And Then There Were 3"-my pregnancy album with our first baby...still in the works!

lovemyfamily0799 November 7th, 2008 01:26 PM

I am terrible with my albums....believe it or not I only have one album completely put together, and that is our Italy trip. Other than that, most of them are in one book, the rest of them are just completed pages stacked one on top of the other.

Great idea with the title, and how you organize them. It will be much easier to sort through years from now.

moms_soccer_team November 7th, 2008 05:32 PM

I'm doing family albums right now, I do have separate albums for vacations and one for the Detroit Auto Show that we went to for a number of years.

The family albums are do by year with the first album being when we were dating, married and I think when Alex was born.

I have about 15 or 16 albums right now. 2007 is in 2 and so is this year so far :blush:

mandalyn November 8th, 2008 05:50 AM

Let's see.....

I have one that I did for my best friend that I titled Best Friends. It was stuff from before we met and things that had happened since we became friends.

I did one for our wedding (I also did one for two friends' weddings)

I have one for Xavier's first year and I'm almost done with his second year.

I have another one I started that highlights memories with DH and I want to do another one with pics from when I was growing up.

Rusha November 8th, 2008 03:24 PM

I am not that organized.

I am working on redoing our wedding album right now - hopefully it will be done by next year in the fall.

I also have a scrapbook of when we were dating but it was one of those dollar store ones and we laugh at it now.

I have 2 scrapbooks for my oldest son who just turned 3, one of which is over 100 pages!

I have one scrapbook for my baby which is a work in progress, he will be one this month!

And I have 3 family albums already!

Crazy!

jellybeaninhk November 8th, 2008 07:53 PM

Album 1 is Calleigh's first year - finished
Album 2 is Calleigh's second year - practically finished except for the out takes page (I burn a cd of all the pictures from that year - including the ones I didn't scrap - and make a page to hold it.
Album 3 is Calleigh's third year - only half done

I'm hoping to start my parent's heritage album next and also my childhood albums.

BeckyM November 8th, 2008 08:38 PM

I don't really have creative titles, they're just what they are of. :smile:

Wedding Album - my 1st venture into scrapbooking - all finished.
Greece 06 trip - still ongoing
Greece 08 trip - did title page with Oct crop. Will do, once I finish 06 trip. Hopefully I'll finish both before we head back in 2010. :P
Anniversary Album - I add to this each year. - am thinking of adding a layout of how we met & pics of us dating to this album.
Album of our niece Hannah for MIL - ongoing. She just turned 1 and we don't see her too often so don't have many pics.
Misc album - has my random pages in it now.

Hoping to start albums on:
Behind the scenes to our wedding - details of the planning, dress, etc.
PG album - once I finally get that BFP.
Going back & scrapping pis of us growing up & family pics.

2bluesandapink November 8th, 2008 09:26 PM

I have been SBing for 12 years. I have about 7 books and a stack about 4 ft high of pages (in my closet :blush: ) I have made atleast 10 books for other people as well. I have hundreds of pages under my belt I would say.

One day (or week) :lol: I will sit down and put all my pages in books.

GinaOfAllTrades November 9th, 2008 09:52 AM

Most of mine are works in progress.

I have...

Wedding Album from first marriage (Keeping for my son - else I would have burnt it :lol:)
TJ's Album - up to age 4 (he is 9 also)
Alex's Album - up to preschool (he is 9)
Pregnancy Album (with Sam) - finished except for baby shower page...I am redoing that page.
Sam's Album - only up to 3-4th day in the hospital
Wedding Album - finished except for CD page
Honeymoon Album - Not started
Disney '08 - Not started but have the supplies
Family Album - Have sporadic pages done but nowhere near caught up.

I am also making a mini album for SIL and a paper bag album for my mom.

berrygirll November 10th, 2008 06:11 PM

I've done;

Jake's 0-3 yrs. album- done
Sam's 0-3 album- done
Layla's 0-3 albums- done *2 albums for her*
Family album(s)- ongoing (partially/almost filled)
Cruise album- not started, waiting till after the holidays

+ a stack of pages to be put into the family album. All others are chronologically done!
Not doing a wedding album- the photographer put all our photos in a beautiful album I love so it's fine the way it is!

I've also done several mini albums for gifts.