JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   Hi ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/1379793-hi-ladies.html)

Martina January 5th, 2009 09:54 PM

so I finally have few minutes to introduce myself.

My name is Martina and I have 4 kids, expecting 5th, scrapbooking is pretty much only hobby I have at this moment, though I have to say since getting pregnant I dont seem to have energy to scrapbook at all!!!

Before getting preggo I was scrapping every single night (it was my way of relaxing after busy days LOL)

PeanutandPiglet'sMom January 6th, 2009 05:13 AM

Hi Martina!

I'm Cindy. I'm somewhat of a new scrapper...played around with it years ago but since getting a Cricut at Christmas....well, I'm addicted once again! ;)

I have two daughters (7 and 3) who also love to do crafts so I'm making a point to work on my scrapbooks with them. They love the papers and stickers as much as I do! :smile:

Sasix January 6th, 2009 06:12 AM

Hi Martina & Welcome! I'm Becky and I've been scrapping for almost 3 years now. I look forward to seeing your pages.

wefrogy January 6th, 2009 07:03 AM

Hi and welcome! I'm Michelle, mommy to David (10) and Hailey (5). I haven't been scrapping much in the past few months and am trying to make an effort to set a side some time to get back at it. I look forward to posting here with you.

lovemyluke&joel January 6th, 2009 08:05 AM

Hi & Welcome! Glad you can join us! You will love it here. We have great gals and lots of fun stuff to do!

I'm Jen I have been scrapping for about 3 years now and I love it too! It is also stress relief to me. I have a DS Luke (2 1/2) & expecting baby boy #2 Joel (edd 3/27/09).

Tamaralynnb January 6th, 2009 08:59 AM

Hi Martina, I'm Tamara i've been scrapping for about 5 years now, and am very addicted to it, as is my oldest Ryland, he's almost 4, and i have a 1 year old as well so hard to find time. I can't wait to see some of your pages.

Effervescence January 6th, 2009 05:32 PM

Hi Martina! I've seen you around other boards! I'm Jess, Mommy to Jonah. I scrap a lot, but I haven't been able to come to this board very much, but I've been making an effort lately. I've slowed down since having Jonah though. He is a demanding little guy!

sydandlogan'smommy January 6th, 2009 06:36 PM

Hi Martina! Welcome to the board and congrats on your pregnancy.

I'm Jen, mom to Sydney and Logan. I have been scrapping since my DD was little so almost 5 years now. I hope you come to love this board as much as I do.

moms_soccer_team January 7th, 2009 07:10 AM

:welcome: Martina!! Cangrats on #5 :yellowcheer:

I'm Michelle, expecting #12 very soon. Seems the only energy I have is to scrapbook, course that is how I nest :lol:

Can't wait to see some of the pages you do/ne. I just love to scrapbook and have been doing it for 8+ years. But I'm behind for a number of years here and there lol.

Rusha January 7th, 2009 09:53 AM

Hi! Why are the co-hosts last to respond? :lol:

Welcome Martina! Jump right in! Can't wait to see you layouts!!