JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   Any scrapping this weekend (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/1505168-any-scrapping-weekend.html)

moms_soccer_team April 3rd, 2009 05:25 AM

Any scrapping this weekend

I printed off my 2 - 20% off entire purchase fo JoAnn that I plan to use to get DCWV paperstack(like I need more paper :lol: )

Then i plan on going to Michael's with 50% off regular price item and get a refill for my Xyron.

Oh and hitting Archivers to get my free item

Hoping to get a caught up with March for this year and 2000.

Anybody elase doing anything??

Rusha April 3rd, 2009 07:37 AM

Re: Any scrapping this weekend

I am planning to scrap this weekend while my hubby is at work!!! I can't wait!!!

lovemyfamily0799 April 3rd, 2009 07:54 AM

Me!! I can't believe it, but I am scrapping. I am going to a 12 hour crop tomorrow! Yeah! Now just to hope and pray that the pics get here today in the mail.

SouthernMomOf2 April 3rd, 2009 08:26 AM

I'll be scrapping some too! Apparently my MIL has decided that Fridays are her days to come sit at my house and watch the baby so I can "clean or grocery shop or whatever I need to do." Think she's trying to tell me something?? LOL! Anyway...I will be choosing to scrap! :p

mandalyn April 3rd, 2009 10:12 AM

Maybe. I need to print off my Joann 20% coupons! I got them in an email earlier this week, but didn't even look at them. I didn't know what they were! Guess I'll be going to Joanns!!

Carrie429 April 3rd, 2009 03:35 PM

Now that we seem to be over a nasty stomach bug, I’ve been working on pages! So I hope to get a few more done this weekend, too :) Tomorrow is the easter egg hunt but other than that we should be able to get at least a little scrapping in!

MrsPoe April 3rd, 2009 04:52 PM

I am going to try to get some scrapping done, but with a house full of sick hubbyand sick baby I have a feeling I won't get the time. :(

I just went to joann's yesterday and they had a 40% coupon in the store paper. I used it on paper too!! They had 40% off stickers and embelishments. Not sure if its still going on or just for the store near me, but thought I would share!

*ScrappyMom* April 3rd, 2009 05:28 PM

I just got home from the city & Dollarama (my most favorite place EVER, lol), & I also got 3 new things of paper, one of basic cardstock a DCWV neutral cardstock, & some cool textured stuff. I cannot WAIT to scrap this weekend! And, DH works all weekend, DS2 has a birthday party on Sunday that DS1 can go to, & yeah. Should be a good "scrappin" weekend here!

moms_soccer_team April 3rd, 2009 07:13 PM

I sure hope to see some pages on monday lol.

Happy shopping too :2cents:

Rusha April 4th, 2009 03:43 PM

I think I will do a bit tonight. I have soup on for lunch after church tomorrow, just baked some brownies too. The kids are in bed, hubby is at work, time to create something!!

moms_soccer_team April 6th, 2009 07:29 PM

I got 2 paper stack which were at thier regular price, so I wasn't happy about that :mad:

At Michael's I got a cow stamp for $.50 with my 50% off coupon. I forgot what I wanted to get there lol.

mandalyn April 7th, 2009 04:43 AM

I got a stack of paper, two Xyron refills and a package of flowers for $15! I did a couple pages too, but didn't take any pics. Maybe this weekend.....

2bluesandapink April 8th, 2009 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama2AudreyGrace (Post 15194312)
I'll be scrapping some too! Apparently my MIL has decided that Fridays are her days to come sit at my house and watch the baby so I can "clean or grocery shop or whatever I need to do." Think she's trying to tell me something?? LOL! Anyway...I will be choosing to scrap! :p

HOw lucky for you!!! I wish my mom would do that!! Good luck scrapping!

I might try and get some done today if I can get away from this puter. :)