JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   Scrapper of the week (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/1959837-scrapper-week.html)

Carrie429 April 28th, 2010 01:40 PM

Scrapper of the week

haha I meant to post this here this morning but was in a hurry and ended up posting it in my playroom lol. It has not been my week. Anyway, lets try this again....

This is another idea Jen and I were tossing around and thought would be a lot of fun and I wanted to gauge interest in it!

Scrapper of the week would be a week long event for each person. We did this on the PCOS board and everyone had a good time with it. How it would work is each week a new person would be chosen at random and each day you would post something about you! This is how the schedule worked when we did it before:

Monday: Post an intro about you, family etc - this can be long or short, up to you!

Tuesday: Post 20 facts about yourself.

Wednesday: Share pictures of yourself, family, etc . . .

Thursday: Answer any questions the ladies might have for you (please save all questions for this day!)

Friday: Post 10 pics that other members request from you. All pic requests must be submitted by Wednesday 5 PM of your week, that way you have Wed - Fri to take, upload and post them. If you get more than 10 you can pick the 10 you would like to share, or share more than 10. It's up to you!

So who is interested? we could get a sign up through next week and start the following week after!

C&K'sMama April 28th, 2010 01:44 PM

Re: Scrapper of the week

HAHA I saw it on the PR, I was wondering why it was called scrapper of the week and who the Jen was you were talking about... Guess I should have put things together a little better :)

I'd be definately interrested

Tamaralynnb April 28th, 2010 09:51 PM

sure, the 20 facts about me might take some thinking, but yeah i'm in

ASailorsWife April 29th, 2010 11:10 AM

Sounds cool, I'm in!

Tamaralynnb April 30th, 2010 09:59 PM

bumping

future_adoption_mommy April 30th, 2010 10:03 PM

This sounds cool.

babyloves2dance May 1st, 2010 07:49 AM

Sounds like fun!

*ScrappyMom* May 4th, 2010 11:15 AM

I'll do it!!!

GinaOfAllTrades May 4th, 2010 08:10 PM

It does sound like fun. Would you PM us when it is our week? I am known to be MIA for days at a time and I get emailed when I get a PM. :blush:

Carrie429 May 4th, 2010 09:18 PM

I was thinking on Friday/weekend I'll just draw names at random to make the schedule and then post it - if anyone comes on late we can just add them to the end. I'll send out PM reminders and if anyone needs a different week we'll just swap with someone else if that works for everyone....