JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   We're going to.... (OT) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/1976980-were-going-to-ot.html)

Carrie429 May 13th, 2010 11:37 AM

We're going to.... (OT)

Disney World!!!!!! I am so unbelievably excited :D We're going to go for a week in September, so 4 months from now. We decided to go pretty quickly and thats what I've been doing the last 2 days - researching, making reservations, picking out restaurants. I think I have it pretty much set (in terms of activities) but Steve and I are going to go through things when he gets home tonight and then once we get all our guide books and such. I can't wait!!

Now I'm going to finally have a reason to buy the Micky cart - I want to make little autograph books for the kids, too.

I realize Parker isn't going to remember any of this and Caden won't remember all of it, but I still think we'll all have a blast - we took Caden on a cruise when he was 10mo and it was so easy to travel with him so we were hoping to do something when Parker was around that age. Plus after the March we had, I think we all (and especially Caden) deserve a vacation!

C&K'sMama May 13th, 2010 11:50 AM

Re: We're going to.... (OT)

You guys totally deserve the vacation... and it doesn't matter if he remembers it cause of all the pictures you'll be taking with that new camera you got for mother's day!!

I love the autograph book idea!

Sounds like it's going to be a great time

babyloves2dance May 13th, 2010 03:46 PM

Sounds like so much fun!!!! The autograph books sound like a great idea!!!

mandalyn May 13th, 2010 04:32 PM

Sounds like fun!! I am jealous. I think that will be a trip we make in 5 years or so.

*ScrappyMom* May 13th, 2010 05:28 PM

That is going to be so much fun! And the autograph books will be so cute!! I can't wait to see them!!!

sydandlogan'smommy May 13th, 2010 07:42 PM

I am so jealous!! I can't wait to take our kids to Disney. I am really hoping we can go next year.

The autograph books sound like they will be cute! Can't wait to see pics when you get them done.

Tamaralynnb May 13th, 2010 08:44 PM

i have the mickey cartridge it is cute. you are so lucky i am very jealous, have you told Caden yet? is he excited? the Autograph books are a great idea. You guys definitely deserve a vacation.

moms_soccer_team May 14th, 2010 12:07 PM

Oh that is really exciting!!!

FYI Cricut is going to be coming out with a Toy Story cartridge :cool:

Carrie429 May 14th, 2010 01:29 PM

Thanks girls! I'm so excited!! Imagine all the disney scrapping I'll have to do, hehe. Hopefully I can get a little caught up before we go (and maybe that will help the time pass more quickly!)

I can't find what I want to make the autograph books so I think I'm just going to get these - 22 pages should be enough, right? I want a 6x8 size so I might have to get one that only would have 18 pages... so that would be fine? You can fit more than one autograph per page I'd assume.
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/br...+Album+-+4+x+6

This will be my 5th time going but I haven't been in over 11 years - and now I'm taking MY kids, crazy!

I have told Caden and he gets excited and wants to go see Mickey RIGHT NOW! hehe. I DVR'ed a bunch of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shows so he is excited about that.

I can't wait! I already have most of the trip planned but that was a must - the restaurants book up super quick and we weren't even able to get into everything we wanted.

We're also doing the Mickey's not so scary halloween party which I'm really excited about. I already got a costume for Parker but now I need to figure out something for Caden (we're not used to warm weather halloween, so this is though for me!).

C&K'sMama May 14th, 2010 08:30 PM

I think I'd go ahead with the bigger size, and do one autograph per page, cause I think I'd want to go back and put a picture of the kiddo with the character and make it a memory book, just my 2 cents though. Those books look cute :)