JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   id love to join! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/1988888-id-love-to-join.html)

r&lsmama May 24th, 2010 04:03 PM

id love to join!

HI!

id love to join, im just starting out scrapping with the push of my friend ally:) and id love to learn so neat techniques and just see what you have to show!

cant wait to chat and start scrapping!

ashley

C&K'sMama May 24th, 2010 04:43 PM

Re: id love to join!

Sorry Ashley we only let cool people in here :) (Love the new siggy, Ryan is getting so big!!)

If you join that means you have to put pictures of your pages up here!! I'm so excited to see what you're working on for him.

Like I've told you before, you may join this board with a mild interest in scrapping, but you'll soon become an addict like the rest of us :D

Good to see you here

mandalyn May 24th, 2010 05:03 PM

Hello and welcome!! Looking forward to seeing your work.

babyloves2dance May 24th, 2010 05:48 PM

Hi and welcome!!! My name is Kelsey, DH is Jason, DD is Kendra, and we have one on the way due June 7th (but could probably come any day now). So exciting to see a new face here!! Can't wait to see some of your pages!!!

Tamaralynnb May 24th, 2010 05:58 PM

welcome Ashley, I am Tamara, mom to 3 boys Ryland (5) Tristan (2.5) and Holden (4 months) we have lots of talented ladies here. Alycia is right if you have an interest it will soon be an addiction. i can't wait to see some of your work

C&K'sMama May 24th, 2010 06:36 PM

Check out the threads that are the pages of the month (may pages, april pages, etc) and anything with a challenge and a number in it. These ladies are really talented... and most of them have boys so you'll get lots of ideas for his book :)

Carrie429 May 24th, 2010 09:43 PM

Hi Ashely and welcome!! Im Carrie, married to Steve, and Mommy to Caden (3) and Parker (4months). Were always excited to see new members and look forward to seeing your pages so jump right in!! Alycia has already given you a bit of a tour and you can also check out the gallery for all sorts of inspiration. Hope to see you around more!!

r&lsmama May 26th, 2010 08:44 AM

@ everyone..Thanks for the welcome :)

@ally yah yah ill show the pics but you have to promise not to laugh, and glad you like the siggie!

wow everyone form jan pr is over here huh? glad to see you all again :)

C&K'sMama May 26th, 2010 11:23 AM

LOL, we were just talking about that a couple of weeks ago. We have a lot of Jan babies in here. :)

I can't wait to see pics... I can't promise anything, but I think your pages will be awesome ;)