JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   February Crop Chat (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/2245832-february-crop-chat.html)

mandalyn February 11th, 2011 04:56 AM

February Crop Chat

I have the first four challenges posted. Now I just need to figure out what to do with them. Hopefully I will get to some scrapping this weekend!!

Brittanie February 11th, 2011 07:11 AM

Re: February Crop Chat

I have some memoribila, I think, I just have to dig it up. I'm pretty sure that all my not-people pictures have been scrapped though! shoot. lol!

Tamaralynnb February 11th, 2011 08:38 AM

i'm hopeful the memorabilia one will work with my friends album so i will do that one for sure and i'm sure i can use the brown paper one with that too. the comparison page i love that idea and i hope i can find pictures to use for it

BeckyM February 11th, 2011 11:12 AM

This is just so not fair, I have tons of ideas & pics that would fit every challenge so far, and I have absolutely no time to scrap this weekend with the baptism next weekend. :( These are great challenges, Amanda!! I look forward to getting them scrapped.

Brittanie February 11th, 2011 04:47 PM

I printed a bunch of pictures for 2-4. Now I can keep going! As soon as the babies go to bed.

JanessaFaith February 11th, 2011 05:03 PM

II got the brown one done! I have an idea for the comparison but no pix. And I know what to do for the memorobelia so yay! :) I look forward to the next four challenges! :)

C&K'sMama February 11th, 2011 08:08 PM

This weekend has gotten out of my hands quickly. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow night and Sunday during the day :)

As of yesterday I had no plans. Than I was reminded about making a cake from scratch for a church bake sale (I've never made a cake from scratch in my LIFE) and my friend's hubby went to training so now we have plans with her (and our doggies have a play date because her 3 year old decided that my dog needed to have a party with her dog) and we were invited for frozen yogurt tomorrow evening. Add that to church on Sunday and my time diminished much more quickly than I anticipated (we've been snowed into the house for so long it's just so hard to say no with anything that involves being out of here)

Carrie429 February 12th, 2011 04:10 PM

Everyone scrapping?

I've spend all day (and all last night) working on a bunch of stuff for a baby shower tomorrow (not going, was asked to make a banner and a bunch of other stuff) and now I need to take that out to my mom's tonight, then I have 6 centerpieces I have to make but once those are done I'm hoping to get a few challenges done and I really need to get thank you cards and vday stuff made... So, its been a productive weekend, just haven't got to any of the challenges yet :(

mandalyn February 12th, 2011 07:36 PM

I've made two cards and picked some pics for the others. One of the cards meets the challenge. I have one more card for another challenge. Doesn't look like I'm going to be getting to all of them this weekend.

Brittanie February 13th, 2011 12:37 PM

I think I lost all my steam on those 3 pages. *sigh* Yesterday I was particularly sick, and today I'm just exhausted from it. Maybe after my nap I'll feel up to scrapping?

mandalyn February 14th, 2011 05:00 AM

Yeah, never got any further then those cards. Oh well! Maybe next month.....

Tamaralynnb February 14th, 2011 11:33 AM

Alycia, how did your cake turn out? I got 4 challenges done, i was very happy about that and 2 cards, i still have to make Tristan's and Holden's though

JanessaFaith February 14th, 2011 05:12 PM

I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to. But oh well! I started on the Serenade one yesterday but didn't work on it today.

Hope everyone has had a nice Valentine's Day! :)

Brittanie February 14th, 2011 07:44 PM

Matt will be out of town next week so I can imagine I'll be spending my evenings scrapping so hopefully I'll make up on the challenges then.

babyloves2dance February 14th, 2011 08:45 PM

Once again....didn't get any challenges done. I did get my scrapbuilders page planned out and then put together today and also made 3 cards. Finishing valentines for Kendra's preschool party and making 2 desserts for the fire departments soup supper fundraiser were priority this weekend. Add to that making a casserole for a friend who just had a surprise kidney stone surgery, kids getting sick (again), and starting calving....made for a more hectic weekend than planned. I do have the challenges printed off and still plan on doing them when I get a little more time.

Tamaralynnb February 14th, 2011 08:50 PM

i'm hoping to do some older challenges starting on wednesday night. the boys have Thursday, Friday and Monday off so i can stay up late and scrap