JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   Monthly check in (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/2576905-monthly-check.html)

babyloves2dance September 24th, 2012 09:12 AM

Monthly check in

I forgot to post this at the beginning of the month...I think I forgot to post how we did in August too. Can't find the link to the page, but we were #21 on the list! Way to go!!

So who is here this month??
Have you found more or less time this month to scrap (compared to the last couple of months)?
Do you foresee more or less scrappy time in the next 3 months?

Happy Song September 24th, 2012 10:30 AM

Re: Monthly check in

So who is here this month?? Happy Song Nicole
Have you found more or less time this month to scrap (compared to the last couple of months)? More
Do you foresee more or less scrappy time in the next 3 months Less, I'll need to do some Christmas type stuff.

Jessica C September 24th, 2012 01:21 PM

So who is here this month?? Jessica
Have you found more or less time this month to scrap (compared to the last couple of months)? Less (mom :( )
Do you foresee more or less scrappy time in the next 3 months? I don't know. First reaction was more, once I'm past mom's funeral in October, but then comes the holidays & Jaylen's birthday....so now I don't know.

BeckyM September 24th, 2012 03:29 PM

So who is here this month?? Me, I'm here :cheer: Becky

Have you found more or less time this month to scrap (compared to the last couple of months)? Less this month then past few months due to work being super busy with a new recruitment going on.

Do you foresee more or less scrappy time in the next 3 months? I'm hoping to have more time, but also do know October will be busy at the first of the month with 2 full days of testing followed by grading all the exams. (675 were invited to test, about 1/2 show up so @ 340ish to grade) then start scheduling interviews. At the end of October, MIL comes back from Greece and those first few weeks are always hectic getting her settled and back into the swing of things. And with Christmas just around the corner, I want to make some gifts this year so need to start working on those to. I'm still hoping to meet my 100 page goal for 2012, so wish me luck here. I'm gonna need it. :lol:

babyloves2dance September 24th, 2012 04:36 PM

So who is here this month?? Me! Kelsey
Have you found more or less time this month to scrap (compared to the last couple of months)? I've definitely had more this month with Kendra being in school and working my days into a schedule!
Do you foresee more or less scrappy time in the next 3 months? I'm going to say neither more or less. LOL! I foresee having about the same amount of time these next 3 months as I have had this month. :)