JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   So what are you eating? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/2580464-so-what-you-eating.html)

Happy Song October 3rd, 2012 10:00 AM

So what are you eating?

With all this diet talk I was wondering what we are eating...

For breakfast I had an english muffin, egg, cheese, ham and asparagus. The cheese and muffin where low fat the egg farm fresh.

I can have a left over portabella mushroom sandwich for lunch or a salad. We were having Rosemary pork loin for dinner but I can't find rosemary. Since my DH works at the grocery store I can wait for him to find it. But the replacement meal is french dip. I don't want to eat two yummy rolls in the same day so I am not sure what I'll have for lunch.

BeckyM October 3rd, 2012 10:14 AM

Re: So what are you eating?

Breakfast for me was a spinach & mushroom eggwhite omelet with wheat toast and 1/2 slice cheese melted on top. I just finished my yummy salad for lunch - romaine lettuce, carrots, peppers, celery, mushrooms & cucumber. Tony pulled out Rockfish from the freezer so that's dinner tonight and well probably steam some carrots/broccoli on the side.

babyloves2dance October 3rd, 2012 10:14 AM

I had a pop tart for breakfast.....not the best choice.

Today is leftover day here, I might have leftover enchiladas for dinner. May have to think of something to fix for supper though as we really don't have much for leftovers. Hmmm....think, think, think.

Brittanie October 3rd, 2012 03:47 PM

I didn't have breakfast this morning. I actually don't do breakfast often.

For lunch I had a grilled chicken honey mustard snackwrap and a med. Dr. Pepper and McDonald's.

When I got home from the store, I had a slice of apple pie.

and we're going out for pizza for dinner.

Happy Song October 3rd, 2012 04:56 PM

OK i ate the left over snadwich, cottage cheese and tomato.

Dinner was french dip sandwiches, steamed carrots and left over diet coleslaw from last night .

babyloves2dance October 3rd, 2012 05:04 PM

I changed my mind and had a tuna sandwich for dinner. Where supper is leftovers, I'll be eating those enchiladas. :)

Jessica C October 4th, 2012 07:22 AM

Some of you are eating waaaay too healthy! :lol: For breakfast today I had a bowl of fruit loops :rolleyes: and after Jaylen gets up I'll probably have a little something too since I had breakfast at like 5:30 this morning. Yesterday I had McDonald's for lunch and spaghetti for dinner.

Happy Song October 4th, 2012 08:50 AM

I am using the eat this not that recipe book and Weight watchers.

This morning I had yogurt parfait tossed in a bowl with red strawberries and blue blue berries. In stead of granola I had Muslix.

I am not sure about lunch but we are having diet spaghetti for dinner made with ground chicken, pork and beef.

Tamaralynnb October 4th, 2012 12:39 PM

Nicole what is diet spaghetti?

for Breakfast today I had a whole grain bagel with cream cheese

Lunch i just had a homemade wrap, the wrap was pesto garlic, with lettuce, roast beef, tomatos and cheese on it. Supper tonight is going to be spinach fettuchini with shrimp, mushrooms and alfredo sauce and probably peas on the side.

My biggest problem I think is my portions are way to big. I'm trying to eat better but it's hard

babyloves2dance October 4th, 2012 02:00 PM

This morning was another pop tart for me. Lunch was a 6 inch ham and cheese on honey oat bread from Subway. Supper, if I get it fixed, will be Italian Pasta Bake (one of the foods Josh will eat lol!)

MusicMommy October 4th, 2012 03:00 PM

Breakfast was a bowl of cereal with Ryan before school.

Lunch was a bowl of soup.

Dinner will be taco salads.

My problem is I'm making an October care package for a friend who went back to school across country and I put some Halloween Candy in and I snacked on the extra stuff.

Jessica C October 5th, 2012 06:39 AM

:lol: Snacking on the Halloween candy is the best!

Happy Song October 5th, 2012 07:28 AM

Breakfasy was anoterh egg muffin creation. Except with pepper jack instead of diet cheese.

I am having a shrimp poorboy for lunch and chicken pot pie diet style for dinner.

diet style spahhetti is a recipe for Beef bolenese from cook this not that recipe book.