JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   Thursday Thoughts - 12/13/12 (a day late) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/2605448-thursday-thoughts-12-13-12-day-late.html)

babyloves2dance December 14th, 2012 05:50 AM

Thursday Thoughts - 12/13/12 (a day late)

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com...xZourlEd_c.jpg

What do you like about this page?
What do you dislike about this page?
Any other comments?

MusicMommy December 14th, 2012 07:50 AM

Re: Thursday Thoughts - 12/13/12 (a day late)

I think it's a really cute idea........ I'm not sure if I like the background paper.... I'm having trouble reading the title and I'm thinking it's because the background paper is so busy

Happy Song December 14th, 2012 01:26 PM

What do you like about this page? Almost everything!
What do you dislike about this page? The background paper. actually i like it except the title is hard to read and it shouldn't be.
Any other comments? It would be hard to parlay this into a page about a different topic. maybe you can take a picture of the Christmas Tree Christmas night and then use the list to say what was recieved? But then what would you use for the map? maybe using a family shot for the top picture and the tree shot for the map?

RobinX02 December 14th, 2012 01:30 PM

I really like the idea of this page. Be a cute first page for a road trip book or section of a book. I agree though, the title is VERY hard to ready. Either the title needs to be changed or the background paper does.

Brittanie December 14th, 2012 07:32 PM

I agree with the background paper. I think it would have been okay if they'd done a shadow in the white that fills the holes of the letters (which is just weird...)

It's a really cute idea though.

Jessica C December 15th, 2012 05:27 AM

Cute idea, but the paper seems to be horrible choices. I also don't like the use of the circles....a strip of paper would be more effective.

babyloves2dance December 15th, 2012 11:03 AM

What do you like about this page? I like the idea of the page.
What do you dislike about this page? I agree with everyone on the background paper...too busy. I also don't like the white filled in areas of the title (since Brittanie pointed it out) :)
Any other comments?

BeckyM December 18th, 2012 08:15 AM

What do you like about this page? Overall, I really like this page.

What do you dislike about this page? I have problems focusing on stripes/plaids, so that background paper makes me dizzy. (and yes, this happens to me in person & I've even had to close my eyes a few times around coworkers if they are walking and the pattern starts "moving")

Any other comments? It would be a cute page for a road trip vacation, or an end of the year summary of places you've been or things you've done this past year.

babyloves2dance December 18th, 2012 10:46 AM

[QUOTE=BeckyM;26884734]What do you dislike about this page? I have problems focusing on stripes/plaids, so that background paper makes me dizzy. (and yes, this happens to me in person & I've even had to close my eyes a few times around coworkers if they are walking and the pattern starts "moving") [/QUOTE]

This happens to me too Becky. :) Makes me dizzy and I feel like I go cross eyed.

BeckyM December 18th, 2012 12:24 PM

Kelsey, I'm glad it's not only me affected by this. (not that I wish misery on others). Carpets get me to, I hate going up to my Director's office. A long narrowish hallway with striped carpets. :sick: