JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   Scrappy Gifts (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/2610988-scrappy-gifts.html)

BeckyM January 3rd, 2013 09:24 AM

Scrappy Gifts

I'm sure some of us got some scrappy gifts for the holidays.

What did you get?

What did you want?

Will you be trading in some gift-cards for some scrappy goodies?

Any decent sales or coupons for scrappy stores?

RobinX02 January 3rd, 2013 10:04 AM

Re: Scrappy Gifts

Nothing here this year. Book :(

kerian January 3rd, 2013 12:03 PM

What did you get? a new album and some embellishments

What did you want? embellishments and paper, but i am so happy with the album.

Will you be trading in some gift-cards for some scrappy goodies? nope, the vouchers i got are for stores that dont stock scrappy stuff

Any decent sales or coupons for scrappy stores? nope

babyloves2dance January 3rd, 2013 05:55 PM

What did you get? I got 3 new Cricut Carts (Tear Drop Font, Teddy Bear Parade, and Create a Critter 2), an SU! paper trimmer, some embellishments and some ribbon. I also got a cookbook stand to use on my scrappy desk.

What did you want? All of the above. :)

Will you be trading in some gift-cards for some scrappy goodies? Nope, no gift cards.

Any decent sales or coupons for scrappy stores? N/A

Jessica C January 4th, 2013 07:10 AM

I always do, DH is a "tool guy" so he loves buying me scrappy tools.

What did you get? Can't remember what all I got :rollseyes: DH got me another ATG gun thinking I would use it with regular adhesive for the back of paper since the photo adhesive is so spendy (but I exchanged them), he did get me some of the photo adhesive (I hinted that those would "always" be a good gift), a Sew Easy case for my Sew Easy heads, floss & handle, embossing powder, some embellie lockable boxes....and I'm sure there was other stuff too.

What did you want? Anything scrappy

Will you be trading in some gift-cards for some scrappy goodies? Already did :lol: Exchanged the ATG gun & adhesive for the longer plates for my Cuttlebut, grabbed a border folder and a few dies and more embellies.

Any decent sales or coupons for scrappy stores? Not like I expected.

MusicMommy January 4th, 2013 07:41 AM

What did you get? Cricut Cartridge (Ironwork 2, I think) and a embellishment/paper package for our Polar Express trip

What did you want? Anything

Will you be trading in some gift-cards for some scrappy goodies? I got one gift card for AC Moore

Any decent sales or coupons for scrappy stores? Just the normal sales

Jessica C January 4th, 2013 01:31 PM

I would love to see your Polar Express paper, Kristy.

Happy Song January 4th, 2013 08:58 PM

What did you get? I got a kindle fire, a jacket pattern, and a gift card to JC Penney's, not a gift per se but i alos got all the materials to make Beau a church outfit.

What did you want? The Kindle fire and the jacket, amazing how well i get what i want when i do the shopping!

Will you be trading in some gift-cards for some scrappy goodies? Naw JC Penney's does not sale scrappy stuff but i did get a cheap pair of ugg knock offs in purple and a new pair of church shoes.

Any decent sales or coupons for scrappy stores? Not that i know of...

BeckyM January 5th, 2013 11:58 AM

Sounds like there were some really cool scrappy gifts!

What did you get? I got a few scrappy things from friends, punches, paper, embellies.

What did you want? I had hinted for the Expression, but glad now that DH didn't get it for me. when my phone was stolen right before Christmas, DH got me a very nice new phone. I wouldn't have wanted us to have 2 expensive presents for me.

Will you be trading in some gift-cards for some scrappy goodies? The gift cards I got this year won't be much help for scrappy goodies - Macy's, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and TGIF.

Any decent sales or coupons for scrappy stores?
I haven't seen outstanding sales either, or many coupons beyond the typical 40% off ones emailed to me.