JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   Cricut Machine (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/2625455-cricut-machine.html)

RobinX02 February 14th, 2013 09:21 AM

Cricut Machine

Which one do you have?

Do you like it?

I have the Original little bitty one (gray and white) takes the 5 1/5x12 mat. Im ready for a new one and since we have got some money coming in from taxes and bonuses, its a good time to get one.

What's yours?

babyloves2dance February 14th, 2013 09:26 AM

Re: Cricut Machine

I have both the personal cricut (which I don't use very often) and an expression. I LOVE my expression! I love being able to cut so much stuff out at once (especially using my Gypsy to place things so I can cut multiple colors at once). I also love being able to cut things to a 12x12 size.

Brittanie February 14th, 2013 09:33 AM

I have the expression too (I HAD the original one, but I gave it to my sister when I got the expression). Honestly? I love being able to cut bigger things, and it comes with a few standard modes that the machine does itself, and I love being able to flip it and get the mirror image. I obviously don't often do that with letters, (though I have), but sometimes I want whatever image I'm cutting to be oriented the other way. I use that one often.

Tamaralynnb February 14th, 2013 10:34 AM

Ditto the Expression, I started with the original one but wanted to be able to cut 12x12. i also like the mirror and flip options as well as a quantity button if you need more then one multi cut is a great feature foe the ones that have small parts that need cut. Like Kelsey though I love my gypsy because i know where everything will cut and where i can put my paper so i can have 6 different colours on the mat at once and know the right images will cut on the right piece

RobinX02 February 14th, 2013 01:23 PM

Thanks ladies! I think I am going to get an Expression bundle from Cricut.com and then maybe for Christmas I will get a gypsy :)

BeckyM February 14th, 2013 02:09 PM

I have the personal cutter (mat size 12x6), but keep looking at the expression. I also have the gypsy and it is so handy.

RobinX02 February 14th, 2013 06:25 PM

I had kept looking at the Expression2 because of the Imagine carts. The ones that print on the paper.. That would be so great for all those cute little tags for on gift bags or snack/treat bags (see a lot of them in pinterest) but I've talked my self out of it I think.... I dont think I would use it often enough to justify spending so much more money to get it (and the carts) Maybe once I get the Expression Ill be able to get the Craft room to work on my computer.

Happy Song February 14th, 2013 09:42 PM

I have the personal (6x12 mat) I love it. I have two carts and mainly use it for titles.

Brittanie February 14th, 2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobinX02 (Post 27095448)
I had kept looking at the Expression2 because of the Imagine carts. The ones that print on the paper.. That would be so great for all those cute little tags for on gift bags or snack/treat bags (see a lot of them in pinterest) but I've talked my self out of it I think.... I dont think I would use it often enough to justify spending so much more money to get it (and the carts) Maybe once I get the Expression Ill be able to get the Craft room to work on my computer.

You'd have to buy ink cartridges too.