JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   May Check In (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/2647670-may-check.html)

babyloves2dance May 2nd, 2013 09:30 AM

May Check In

Who all is scrapping with us this month?

Name:
How many pages do you want to get done this month?
Do you have any cards to make this month?
Any other projects you are working on?
Any special dates/occasions this month?

Happy Song May 2nd, 2013 10:57 PM

Re: May Check In

Name:nicole
How many pages do you want to get done this month? 16
Do you have any cards to make this month? 3
Any other projects you are working on? Camping
Any special dates/occasions this month? Mother's day, my birthday, my MIL birthday.

Brittanie May 3rd, 2013 12:51 PM

Name: Brittanie
How many pages do you want to get done this month? I'll settle for any!
Do you have any cards to make this month? I'm working on one for my brother (whose birthday is in TWO days!), and I have two neices with birthdays next week. And Mother's Day cards for the grandmas
Any other projects you are working on? Crocheting a baby blanket for a friend, but she's not due until November.
Any special dates/occasions this month? Cora's birthday was yesterday. Other than that, no.

JanessaFaith May 5th, 2013 09:26 AM

Name: Janessa
How many pages do you want to get done this month? Let's go with 6... set my goals low and I won't be disappointed! :lol:
Do you have any cards to make this month? Well I should make Mother's Day cards but I'll probably buy them this year.... since its in a week! :lol:
Any other projects you are working on? Nursery and growing a baby ;)
Any special dates/occasions this month? Mother's Day and my birthday

babyloves2dance May 5th, 2013 02:28 PM

Name: Kelsey
How many pages do you want to get done this month? I'll set the goal at 5 where I haven't been doing so well getting pages done this year. More than that would be GREAT!
Do you have any cards to make this month? 2 graduation cards and I should try to make a mother's day card. Also NEED to get Josh's birthday invites done this month.
Any other projects you are working on? More work on the house and yard, Tooth Fairy Envelopes.
Any special dates/occasions this month? My birthday, mother's day, Kendra's last day of kindergarten.

Sasix May 14th, 2013 05:45 AM

Name: Becky

How many pages do you want to get done this month? Since it's almost 1/2 way through the month at this point, I'll set my goal at 5. Hopefully I'll get a little more then that done, I'm so far behind for the 100 page goal for the year. :(

Do you have any cards to make this month? I've slacked on cards lately to, so no plans on making any this month.

Any other projects you are working on? For this month, Mark's bday party stuff, general house & yard stuff. This coming weekend I will be focusing on the basement and my scrappy area. Getting a complete overall, moving furniture, etc. (wish me luck . . . )

Any special dates/occasions this month? A lot of things this month. :) Mark's birthday & party, Orthodox Easter, my birthday, mother's day