JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   July goals! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/2662623-july-goals.html)

Happy Song July 1st, 2013 05:24 AM

July goals!

Happy July the year is half over!

How did you do on any of your June goals?

How many pages are you hoping to do in July?

How many cards?

Any more projects?

Do you have any fun plans for this month?

Brittanie July 1st, 2013 08:32 AM

Re: July goals!

My goal is just to make it through the next month, get my house sold, and get moved!

wefrogy July 1st, 2013 09:48 AM

How did you do on any of your June goals?
I exceeded them! :cheer:
How many pages are you hoping to do in July? 20

How many cards? 2-3

Any more projects? nope

Do you have any fun plans for this month? probally take the kids to the pool on the weekends, but nothing else really planned

Happy Song July 1st, 2013 10:09 AM

How did you do on any of your June goals? Exceeded them

How many pages are you hoping to do in July? 20

How many cards? None I am All stocked up

Any more projects? Nothing

Do you have any fun plans for this month? The lake on the 4th of July.

BeckyM July 1st, 2013 11:32 AM

I had to go searching for the June Goals post (link is here) to see what I had as a goal. :D

How did you do on any of your June goals? I met them!! I had 16-20 and completed 20 pages for the month! :cheer: That is outstanding for me.

How many pages are you hoping to do in July? I will set a goal for another 16-20, I've got several house projects to do, plus some visitors for 2 weeks of this month, but I still hope to have some scrappy time.

How many cards? I don't have any I NEED to make, but hope to make some for my stash, so I'll set a goal of 5-10

Any more projects? Still got to finish the sandbox. :rolleyes: The frame is built, and we've figured out how we want to make top. Now it just needs to stop raining for a couple of days so everything can dry out. It's a huge mud hole all around the box right now and we sink if we try to walk in it. Also we want to get our small pool up (10 ft circle, 3 feet deep). Mark is looking forward to that too. And last but not least, DH is planning on putting up some more shelves in the basement playroom, this time to create an office space for him. I can't wait!

Do you have any fun plans for this month? For Fun - not really much planned. We're expecting high temps & of course our lovely humidity :sarcasm: this weekend when they will doing the fireworks, so may not take Mark out in the heat. For the 4th, I think we're going to a bbq at a friend's house. Nothing else really planned, around here, we mainly hibernate inside to get out of the heat & humidity.

Pupcake74 July 1st, 2013 12:03 PM

How did you do on any of your June goals?I think I originally set a goal of one page a month. So I did really good for June.

How many pages are you hoping to do in July?I'm gonna go with 4....1 a week.

How many cards?none

Any more projects?I have one more sewing class left and I will be making Ash some pj bottoms. Other than that just some basic arts and crafts with the kids.

Do you have any fun plans for this month? I think the only thing on the calendar for this month is a boy scout picnic. I know we will do other stuff but they will be on a whim.

RobinX02 July 1st, 2013 04:10 PM

How did you do on any of your June goals? Ive made it over 100 pages so I did great!

How many pages are you hoping to do in July? No goal right now

How many cards? probably none

Any more projects? not sure yet

Do you have any fun plans for this month? 4th of July with my Sister in law and her kids (probably see Janessa & Baby Zane too), Ellie's 5th B-day is tomorrow and the party is on the 5th. Then hopefully we are going "camping" the weekend of the 19th. I say "camping" because we are going to the lake but staying at a hotel. lol To HOT to camp.

JanessaFaith July 1st, 2013 05:38 PM

How did you do on any of your June goals? Great, considering I didn't have any! :p

How many pages are you hoping to do in July? A bunch!! I don't know, lets say 10. Set small goals and I won't be disappointed, right?

How many cards? Probably none

Any more projects? Nope!

Do you have any fun plans for this month? 4th of July, Ellie's birthday party (Zane's first party! hehe!), maybe camping later in the month, not sure yet.

babyloves2dance July 2nd, 2013 08:08 AM

How did you do on any of your June goals? Met/exceeded them!

How many pages are you hoping to do in July? I'm going to aim for 10 again. :)

How many cards? I'm only working on my stash this year, so don't have to have any done, but going to set my goal at 6.

Any more projects? Still need to start our sandbox. Also will be putting up a yard fence hopefully this month.

Do you have any fun plans for this month? Not that I can really think of.

BeckyM July 30th, 2013 11:24 AM

:bump:

How have we all done with our monthly goals this month?

babyloves2dance July 30th, 2013 01:07 PM

I got 6 cards done, but that was about it this month. :(

RobinX02 July 30th, 2013 01:54 PM

Well since I didnt actually set a page goal, Id say I did pretty good! lol Think I got 16 pages done (if I counted right lol)

JanessaFaith July 30th, 2013 04:07 PM

Pretty sure I only did like 4 or 6. Whoopsie!

babyloves2dance July 30th, 2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanessaFaith (Post 27552979)
Pretty sure I only did like 4 or 6. Whoopsie!

I'd say that's pretty good considering you've had a newborn in the house! :)

Happy Song July 30th, 2013 09:10 PM

I am still working on the crop challenges...

BeckyM July 31st, 2013 04:48 AM

My page goal was 16-20 pages, and I've gotten 14 done. Not to bad considering I had a busy month with 2 sets of visitors. I'm hoping tonight to get another page or 2 done too. I got zero cards done though this month.