JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   Final Point Tally for the post/scrap challenge! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/2663110-final-point-tally-for-post-scrap-challenge.html)

babyloves2dance July 2nd, 2013 07:09 PM

Final Point Tally for the post/scrap challenge!

The following is what I have for final points for the post/scrap challenge. If you don't think your final score looks quite right, let me know and I will double check. :)

Becky 607
Brittanie 375
Janessa 145
Jessica 221
Kelsey 659
Michelle 352
Nicole 708
Robin 368
Tamara 7
Tiffany 206
PinkHurricane 1

Just some other fun facts for the month...
We had 2061 total posts this month!
We had 132 total topics this month!
We had 72 additional pages and projects (that didn't count toward any other challenge) this month!
We had 52 challenges total for this month!!

I have ordered most of the prizes and will get them out to all of you as soon as everything gets here!

Could everyone that made it to the 100 point level and above please PM me their addresses so that I can double check it with what I have on file or add it to my list. :) Thanks!!

I had a blast this last month and have loved seeing all the pages, cards, and other projects we have been working on! Let's keep this motivation going into July!!

Happy Song July 2nd, 2013 07:23 PM

Re: Final Point Tally for the post/scrap challenge!

Thank you Kelsey I had a great time!

Brittanie July 2nd, 2013 08:17 PM

I know what our new address will be, but we won't be there for another month....

And I think I did really well, considering I had to stop scrapping halfway through the month!

BeckyM July 2nd, 2013 08:21 PM

Great job ladies!!! I look forward to another busy month here in July too!

babyloves2dance July 2nd, 2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brittanie (Post 27493828)
I know what our new address will be, but we won't be there for another month....

And I think I did really well, considering I had to stop scrapping halfway through the month!

I'll get in touch with you when everything comes in and see if you want me to mail it to your current address or hold it till you get to your new address. :) Hate to send it to you just so you have to pack it. So know that I am willing to hold it for you until you get there. :)

RobinX02 July 2nd, 2013 10:02 PM

Way to go ladies! Can't wait to see where we stand in the top 50s list fir June!

wefrogy July 3rd, 2013 03:48 AM

WTG everyone! Thank you Becky, Kelsey and Robin for great challenges and all the work that went into tallying points and keeping track of everything.

I had a lot of fun!

Jessica C July 3rd, 2013 06:52 AM

I agree, Michelle...thank you! Way to go ladies!

Congrats again, Nicole!

JanessaFaith July 3rd, 2013 12:45 PM

Way to go girls!!