JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   Hey Ladies, remember me (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/936288-hey-ladies-remember-me.html)

GinaOfAllTrades February 18th, 2008 09:57 AM

Sorry I haven't been around much. DH is finishing up my office so when I am not running after Sam, breaking up fights between the older boys, and schoolwork, I have been "supervising" him in the office and pantry. The drywall is all up and they will start mudding it hopefully this weekend so I can start painting ASAP. Then we will put the floor in and the furrniture. :bluecheer: Almost done.

I am managing to get some scrapbooking done today :bluecheer: But I need some help. I am not very creative on some things and what I am thinking of doing I am stumped on. I want to do one of those acrostic Poems. You know where you take each letter of your name and write a word or sentence for it. I am trying to do this with one of Sam's baby pics from the hospital but this is all I come up with....

S weet
A dorable
M
U nique
E
L ovable

Any ideas?

lovemyfamily0799 February 18th, 2008 10:01 AM

Of course we remember you, we would never forget ya. Brandy got her room done and it sounds like yours in on it's way next, and you know where that leaves me, in dead last to get my space finsihed, but I am sure no one is shocked to hear that :lol:

But yeah on getting some scrappin' done. I am really tired right now, so I'll attempt the words when I get up from a nap with the kids.

But be sure to take pics of the progress of your space and post them!

sydandlogan'smommy February 18th, 2008 10:33 AM

Welcome back! Glad to hear your room is almost done and that you are getting some scrapbooking done.

I will try to think of some M and E words and get back to you.

Tamaralynnb February 18th, 2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Sorry I haven't been around much. DH is finishing up my office so when I am not running after Sam, breaking up fights between the older boys, and schoolwork, I have been "supervising" him in the office and pantry. The drywall is all up and they will start mudding it hopefully this weekend so I can start painting ASAP. Then we will put the floor in and the furrniture. :bluecheer: Almost done.

I am managing to get some scrapbooking done today :bluecheer: But I need some help. I am not very creative on some things and what I am thinking of doing I am stumped on. I want to do one of those acrostic Poems. You know where you take each letter of your name and write a word or sentence for it. I am trying to do this with one of Sam's baby pics from the hospital but this is all I come up with....

S weet
A dorable
M
U nique
E
L ovable

Any ideas?[/b]

what about mine and everything to to me

jbc0827 February 18th, 2008 02:01 PM

Hi! I am glad you are back. I can't wait to see the new room.

M: Miracle or Miraculous (sp?)
E: Everything, eternity, endearing

GinaOfAllTrades February 19th, 2008 04:12 AM

Thanks ladies. so I think I am going to go with Miracle and Everything to us.

I'll post a pic of it when it is complete. I ran out of adhesive last night so I have to get more today. <_<

GinaOfAllTrades February 19th, 2008 08:03 PM

So, I figured it out. DH actually helped out with the words (he didn't like what I come up with LOL)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...SamsAlbum6.jpg

It says

Simply
Angelic
Miracle,
Unbelievably
Everlastingly
Lovable

In the picture you may notice that I spelled lovable wrong :lol: (Loveable) I am not going to hassle with changing it.

moms_soccer_team February 20th, 2008 07:36 AM

That is very cute!!

:wub:

michaelswife February 20th, 2008 09:06 AM

Great page!!

~.Sally.~ February 22nd, 2008 12:35 PM

That is so cute.

minxiesse February 23rd, 2008 11:01 AM

Very cute :wub:

Ashtyns_mom February 24th, 2008 12:18 PM

LOL I am a horrible speller! i would just change the e in it to a heart type hyphin <--spelling? LOL

That is a very sweet page. It makes me want another little one. :sigh:

GinaOfAllTrades February 24th, 2008 07:26 PM

What makes it worse is that I did that in Word and it either didn't catch it or I didn't pay attention to the red underline :lol:

berrygirll February 26th, 2008 06:53 PM

LOL! I am a spelling freak/snob- if I'm not sure I Google the definition or spelling! :lol:

Glad to see you back & adorable page!