JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   grrrr getting angry with Kodak (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/936608-grrrr-getting-angry-kodak.html)

Tamaralynnb February 18th, 2008 12:47 PM

so i usually print my photos online a few times a year and they are big orders well my last order said it was shipped on February first and i still don't have them i am very annoyed, i am so excited to scrap some of them

lovemyfamily0799 February 18th, 2008 01:20 PM

Did you contact them? That seems like a really long time to ship. I hope they didn't get lost somewhere.

Tamaralynnb February 18th, 2008 06:42 PM

they say 7-10 business days but i am going to e-mail them tomorrow if they don't come, and needless to say i will not be ordering from them again. the last order came a day late as well, this one should have been here on Thursday at the latest

jbc0827 February 19th, 2008 11:36 AM

That is crazy! I will not order my pics from Kodak. Thanks for giving us a heads up on them.

Tamaralynnb February 19th, 2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

That is crazy! I will not order my pics from Kodak. Thanks for giving us a heads up on them.[/b]
np, they used to be good, i called today and the phone is useless not even an option for a real person. so i e-mailed and tey shipped 1st class air mail that usually ships in 4 days but sometimes circumstances make it take up to 14 business days. now i'm sorry but what first class mail do you know that takes 14 business days, i paid 30$ in shipping (it used to be much lower) i'm going to e-mail them again after i get my photos

jbc0827 February 19th, 2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That is crazy! I will not order my pics from Kodak. Thanks for giving us a heads up on them.[/b]
np, they used to be good, i called today and the phone is useless not even an option for a real person. so i e-mailed and tey shipped 1st class air mail that usually ships in 4 days but sometimes circumstances make it take up to 14 business days. now i'm sorry but what first class mail do you know that takes 14 business days, i paid 30$ in shipping (it used to be much lower) i'm going to e-mail them again after i get my photos
[/b]
You paid $30 in shipping and they only sent it first class?!?!?!?!? That is insane. It should have been sent at least priority.

Tamaralynnb February 19th, 2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

You paid $30 in shipping and they only sent it first class?!?!?!?!? That is insane. It should have been sent at least priority.[/b]
yep thats why i am going to e-mail them and tell them that i will no longer be ordering from them, 30$ is way to much for shipping and then having to wait 3 weeks. i tell you my order better be right. i guess the extra shipping is probably because of the strong canadian dollar