JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Paper Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/)
-   -   Cricut Buy 2 Get One Free (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f190-paper-scrapbooking/941685-cricut-buy-2-get-one-free.html)

jbc0827 February 21st, 2008 05:24 PM

You have to buy them through Wal-Mart between Feb 1 and Feb 29. Here is the link

http://www.cricut.com/get1free/?utm_source...artGet1Free2008

lovemyfamily0799 February 22nd, 2008 05:24 AM

I just did their last rebate and just got in the mail yesterday and the day before my two free ones..stamped and printing 101. It looks like they offer different cartridges for choices here so I may have to possibly take a look at this.....it's too bad though because the last one you could buy the cartridges from any cricut dealer so you were able to take advantage of sale prices. I wonder if Walmart will be having a sale on theirs to promote the rebate?

jbc0827 February 22nd, 2008 06:00 AM

I looked online and they were 59.96 each but I haven't been in wal-Mart since I saw the deal. I am going to go tonight, I think. I will post on here what the prices are.

moms_soccer_team February 22nd, 2008 06:34 AM

Hey I need to go to Wal mart!! What timing lol.

I still need to get Stamped, Beyond Birthdays and Printing Press ;)

Ok I'm confused(not a hard thing lately lol)

Do you buy the cartridges with this form or do you have to buy them at Walmart and send in the receipt??

?????

sydandlogan'smommy February 22nd, 2008 07:13 AM

I wish I could take advantage of this deal but I imagine they won't ship to Canada and also I don't think our Wal-Marts sell the Cartridges.

Tamaralynnb February 22nd, 2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

I wish I could take advantage of this deal but I imagine they won't ship to Canada and also I don't think our Wal-Marts sell the Cartridges.[/b]
:ditto:

Jen they do sell them and cheaper then Michaels they are 89$ look in the craft section

sydandlogan'smommy February 22nd, 2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I wish I could take advantage of this deal but I imagine they won't ship to Canada and also I don't think our Wal-Marts sell the Cartridges.[/b]

Jen they do sell them and cheaper then Michaels they are 89$ look in the craft section
[/b]

Good to know. Do you think we can take advantage of the deals even though we are in Canada?

jbc0827 February 22nd, 2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[/b]

Good to know. Do you think we can take advantage of the deals even though we are in Canada?
[/b]
the rebate form does have an option of Canada. So I am guessing it does.

sydandlogan'smommy February 22nd, 2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sydandlogan'smommy @ Feb 22 2008, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>I wish I could take advantage of this deal but I imagine they won't ship to Canada and also I don't think our Wal-Marts sell the Cartridges.[/b]

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

the rebate form does have an option of Canada. So I am guessing it does.
[/b][/quote]

How exciting! I wonder if I can convince DH :D

GinaOfAllTrades February 23rd, 2008 09:48 PM

do you have to buy them at the store or can you buy them online also?

jbc0827 February 24th, 2008 05:10 AM

Quote:

do you have to buy them at the store or can you buy them online also?[/b]
I would think either one would work. I emailed them and asked. Hopefully they will answer soon.

jbc0827 February 29th, 2008 07:16 PM

I just got an email back from them and they said online purchases were fine. Hurry up! Only a cpl more hours left.

moms_soccer_team February 29th, 2008 07:56 PM

I bought the 3 that I had picked out lol. Having so many cartridges, my choices are slim. I figure I can always sell them on Ebay lol.